Three

Kane's POV:
Bellamy had woken me with urgency. He had no time to explain. Raven had already started to wake everyone. I ran with Bellamy up near the Ark but took me to the fence. I looked at him confused. I watched as he then touched the electrical wires. Nothing happened. I looked back to him in fear. This was not good.

We rushed back out to where others collected. We made our way through the crowd. Our names were called. I looked back to see Clarke. She kept asking what was going on. Bellamy fought his way to a clearing. Clarke and I joining him.

"The fences. They aren't carrying the electrical current through them." Bellamy said quietly.

"The electrics are down." Clarke confirmed.

"Clarke you have to get everyone to stay calm. We need men along the perimeter of the fence. We don't know how long it will take Raven and Wick to fix this." I said getting her full attention.

"Okay." She said.

Clarke climbed onto something so she was above the Arkaidians. They quieted down when they saw her. She gave a small speech and motivated people to help. She didn't tell them what was happening in all honesty. But I know she did it for their betterment.

Raven and Wick got the gates up and running within a few hours. Raven was worn out and relieved. Clarke pulled her into a hug. Clarke was so proud of her. You could see it. Even though they had their differences they were best friends. The closest things they had for family. Besides Clarke's mom who had ditched her days ago.

When everything had just started getting back to normal, everything fell apart. Grounders. Aka Azgeda and Trikru showed up to Arkaidia. Clarke opened the gate, she started to walk out. Bellamy followed behind her. I had a bad feeling about this. I stopped him 30 feet away from Clarke.

"Do not engage Bellamy. She has this handled." I whispered holding his arm.

He gave me a glare and stared right back at him. He cannot ruin this. He cannot make it worse than it is. Octavia went up next to Clarke. She was close with Trikru's war leader Indra. I watched as Indra stepped forward looking to Octavia. Indra gave a light nod of recognition to her. A leader of Azgeda also walked out from the group of the clans.

"Trikru, Azgeda. What is this cause of inquiry?" Clarke asked.

"You had turned my son in to Lexa." The woman from Azgeda expressed.

"Roan." She said nodding.

"What is Trikru's business here?" Octavia asked.

"We have come to have Skaikru's support, and you to have ours." Indra said.

"Those Of Azgeda , I am sorry for taking your prince away. But we had no other choice." Clarke stated.

"You did have a choice Wanheda. You and Skaikru. And you took my son away." The woman from Azgeda yelled.

Azgeda's warriors pulled out their weapons. Trikru did the same and Arkaidia as well. Trikru turned to face Azgeda. They were ready to help us. A man from Azgeda was a few feet from Clarke. Bellamy tried to move but I wouldn't let him. Bellamy kept his death glare at me. He had the eyes of death. He was going to kill them all. Then it happened.

The warrior from Azgeda grabbed Clarke and held a blade to her neck. Bellamy tore away from my firm grip. He held his rifle up to his eye aiming it at the guy holding Clarke. Octavia stood with Trikru. She was ready to murder them all. She held her gaze at the woman of Azgeda. That would be her first kill. Her number one kill on her list.