What You Want

Clarke's POV:
I have been watching Bellamy for about an hour now. He woke up slowly. He looked down at me and smiled. I asked him when I would be able to get out of this place. I hated being stuck and not being able to help out around this place. Bellamy looked at me disapprovingly. He shook his head and sit up.

"Clarke, you have spread yourself thin. You can't do everything around here. You will be here for the next 3 days minimum. You need to be in better shape than this. You know that and I do. I can handle this for now. Just rest awhile." He said.

"Can I at least go to my tent?" I begged.

"Clarke." He started.

"I promise I won't leave. I just hate being in here. It makes me feel weak." I pleaded.

"Fine. But if I find you out of bed I swear Clarke Griffin-"

"You'll kill me got it." I finished cutting him off.

"Sure. But what I was going to say was that I'd bring you back in here with 24/7 vision." Bellamy said dauntingly.

"Damn Bell, that's worse than death." I joked with an over exaggerated gasp.

"Whatever. I'll take you to your tent. And you don't get a say so." Bellamy said defiantly.

I held my hands up in surrender. I wasn't gonna fight him on it. Not like this. He was being Bellamy. He was being kind, protective, defiant, scared, annoying, and all in an adorable way. I remember that he last time I saw him he still had wounds across his body. I had stopped him before he took me into his arms. He showed me his wound on his stomach. It was bandaged. I took a breath of relief and he picked me up like a Princess. We walked out and it was barely sunrise. It was still dark out. I looked up at Bellamy as he glanced around in concern as he walked. His face was furrowed more than I've ever seen in him before.

I asked what was wrong. He said nothing and kept the same look painted on his face. I knew that he knew something was up. He stepped into my, our tent and set me on the bed. He lifted the covers over my legs. His face hadn't changed. Something was up. I wrapped my fingers around his wrist and he looked at me. He looked in fear. I begged him to tell me what was wrong with one glance. He lightly smiled and tucked my bangs behind my ear and kissed my head. He turned and left. My grip on his wrist leaving too. For the first time I am fearful of not knowing what Bellamy knows. Usually I don't fear because I trust him. But in this moment something was truly wrong.

Bellamy's POV;
I carried Clarke to her tent in my arms through Arkaidia. It was early. Still dark. But it was quiet. So quiet the I could hear the trees whistle. This never happens. Our men on perimeter are never this silent. Their shifts had begun an hour ago. I pulled my gun out and woke Octavia and Lincoln up first. I held my finger to my lips as they followed me out. The air still dead. Lincoln looked at me in concern. He knows something. He whispered to me to get everyone inside the Ark who cannot fight (aka children and some women) and those who can need to be prepared for a battle. He said Azgeda was coming to destroy. Octavia remembered the hole they use to get to Trikru. She was small enough and fast enough to get there the best. She left almost immediately. And I went to consult Kane.

Kane, Lincoln and I began waking people quietly evacuating them to the Ark. Some others like Murphy, Jasper, and Harper joined us. I got to Clarke's tent. I knew she wouldn't have been asleep. I walked in and she was starting to put her shoes on. She looked over to me as she was picking a shoe up.

"Clarke. What did I say god damnit." I whispered harshly going to Clarke's side.

"I-" She started talking loudly.