The days go by.

You got up very slowly considering you just fell down a massive hole. You looked around and saw pitch black. Nothing. There was nothing. You walked just a few steps before a light turned on. The light pointed forward one spot. A little piece of land. You walked closer hoping you were okay. You bag that you had all your supplies in hugged you tightly. When you were standing in front of it a tiny little flower , a rose in fact. It said "Howdy I'm flowey!" You looked confused. A talking flower, in front of you. You smiled and thought What am I doing with my life??
He continued " Your new 'round here
aren'tcha, This is the underground you better be careful! There are a lot at horrible monsters down here~ They will truely love a new toy!! Well come on we don't have long till TORIEL will be coming so carry and I will guide you!" You picked him up and put him in a spare pocket in your backpack.

~Time skip to tori' s house~

You walked in and looked over to a wall as your face poured with horror. Cum an the walls and chains along with whips. You ran down the stairs the fastest you could. You finally reached the end of the hallway. You walked one step before hearing a sad little voice behind you "HAVE FUN HUMAN" you pushed through the doors as the misty air surrounded you.