World of UNPEACE

Last:
I was as red as an cherry!
___________________________

" I have a problem" you said in a shaker tone. You just hoped he wouldn't punish you. "Well I got a present for you kitten" he said quite scary. "What is it?" You asked. "Close your eyes, Or I will CLAW them out" he said. " Yes boss" you say. You closed your eyes and held them shut tightly.You feels tight buckle around your neck. "open your eyes y/n"
He. Put. A. Freaking. COLLAR. On. You!
You screamed horrified of what he was going to do to you. He got really mad when you screamed. You were getting punished. "IF THAT IS HOW YOU WANNA ACT WELL THEN" screamed Sans as he tied your hands up.

FIRST LEMON DONT BE MAD!

He started kissing you passionately. He licked your lips asking for an entrance. But you denied. He bit your neck finding your sweet spot. You couldn't hold in the moan. He shoved his tongue in your mouth. Exploring your cave. When he broke the kiss you gasped for air. He slowly slid his bones fingers up your shirt. Playing with your boobs. It felt weird but wonderful. It felt right? He pulled your shirt up enough so he could put his head under. "Damn" you heard muffled. You then felt him lick and suck on your boobs while giving the other one as much attention as possible. So many moans escaped your mouth. Your pussy right out BEGGING for attention. He got out from under your shirt. You whined from the loss of attention. He looked at you then smirked " Oh, y/n you seem to want more. Well that just won't do." He untied your hands and you were about to argue when he started talking, " Well  since I know this would be your first time" He continued "I will let you suffer for the rest of the day." And just as those words came from his mouth he vanished. FUCK you thought. He would just let you try to get everything done today after he put you in heat. You walked to another store hoping it was where you would find the renting place. You walked in. "Hello" said a purple spider woman. You sighed sort of shaky. " Hi, Is this were you rent houses?"
"Why of course dearie" said he spider woman. "That would be 30g a month" she answered. She held out one of 6 hands.You searched your pockets and found some sort of coin? "Is this what you want?" You asked. "Yes that is grognals" she said you pushed one leg in front of the other when you walked toward the desk some more. You hated heat. She dropped a key in your hands. "You can live next to the skeletons." She said smirking. You walked out ignoring your heat. You walked to some places to work. You had to walk back to Grillby's  to get a job. You walked in but this time instead of everyone partying, they were jumping a one of the poles. You couldn't see who because of all the people. You walked up to Grillby's counter as he came up to you and said "Hey, Sugar tits what can I get for you?" You sighed and said " Is there a job open here. " Why of course 8:00 in the morning to 12:00 in the morning for 45 dollars." That was a big deal for you.

___________________________

Word count : 580 words