Meeting The One

When the freezing air touched your skin, It stopped and pulled out you coat. You loved this coat. As you walked and the snow crunched under your feet. You were going slow to observe your surroundings. You looked to the left- trees Right?- more trees
You were surrounded by trees! You kept on the path, Scared of what might be out there. I swiftly moved across the icy floor. Then, I came up to a stick. Poor stick having to live in a place like this...I thought. I continued to a very unwell built cage. You heard a loud CRUNCH behind you. You jumped to the sound of such a loud noise. You heard a very Seductive, husky, and sexy voice behind you say" Human Turn around and shake my hand." You slowly turned around and seeing a little skeleton wearing a black half shirt with a blue heart on it along with a purple coat with blue fuzz. He was also wearing black jeans and black classy shoes. How in the world could you resist that? You took your hand out from your side and shook his hand. He pulled you closer to him and you noticed he was taller than you, Slightly. You started to shake, If he was taller he might be stronger he could do anything to you. Fear poured over you. Horrified you jumped backwards. He laughed and said " You look like you have the heaper Jeepers.  You couldn't understand how he was so calm but seductive.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I have seen that you guys view my story but you don't comment or rate so I really don't know if you liked it. So next time give me a sign. Anyways this story has 308 words!! Wow that's is a lot of words! Anyway comment so I know what you want! BYE