Your so called "Friend"

You got the job. You went to one last shop and didn't even look at the name. They had Pads and tampons. You walked back out and tried to find Sans, you needed money. You walked to many different places. Almost everywhere. When you walked up to the Skeleton's house you felt a chill. You didn't know why. You knocked quite loud. Sans answered the door. "Sans, can I borrow some money?" You asked plainly. "What are ya gonna buy?" He asked. You twirled your fingers and looked down " Some pads." You mumbled. "Gonna ask ya to speak louder" He said, not in his eyes. " some pads" you said louder. His face turned red. He pulled out 78 cents. Just the cost of the big thing of pads. You ran to the store and bought the pads. You ran all the way home and set down your stuff. You look down and noticed your pants were completely red. You blushed and went to change in pajamas. You hated this time of month. After you were done you threw your red clothes in the washer and dryer. You sat on the couch. Bored. You looked at the clock. 9:00. 'Welp time for bed' you thought.

Time skip to morning

Thank god you put on a pad before you went to bed.it was hard to stay focused. You wanted Sans to fuck you so hard. You called him up.

On the phone

Me: hey

Sans: What

Me: I gotta problem

Sans: and what do you want me to do?

Me: I need you to Have śëx with me.

Sans:okay, Come over at 8:30 P.m.

Off the phone

You were surprised that he was Okay with this.He just answered, Like he has done it before. You still came over at 8:30. He had a whip in hand. Your eyes widened. He was going to give it to you rough, VERY rough. You started to feel worried of what you got yourself into.He pulls you close and hooks a collar to your neck. It was going to be a long night.

Word count: 355 words