Whats goin on

After dinner we went to are rooms I put a movie on for Cassie. I lade down me and spencer were talking after Cassie fell asleep."What do you think the lab was doing when this all started." I asked spencer.

"I don't know they were probably trying to make something." he answered.

"Well I want to wake up early so I can do some stuff. So I am going to bed." She whispered.

"Ok, I going to put some stuff away before I go to bed."

"Ok, be careful." She said as she got into bed. Not to long after that spencer got in his bed.

....

It was 6:00 am when Alicia woke up. She went to the lobby and they had breakfast, so she had some and talked some of the people in there. When she was done she took some on a plate to the room. When she got there Spencer and Cassie was up "I got some breakfast for you guys if you want more we can go down and get more." She said in a soft yell. They ate it all so they went down and got more, spencer and me got some more. Alicia put one of her plates my Myca, so she had some when she woke up, and that was not long after they got up there.

"Thanks for the food." Myca said

"Your welcome." Alicia said back to her "what movie do you want to watch they have a lot."

"Do they have the bee movie?" Cassie asked.

"Ya, they do. Do you want to watch it Myca and Spencer?"

"Sheer" Myca said.

"That's ok." Spencer said. There was a bang before we put the movie in, "what was that?"

"I don't know?" Alicia said with a questioned look on her face. When that happened the door in between rooms opened, " do you know what happened Tobias?"

"No, I have no idea what that was. thanks for the food though." Tobias answered.

"You welcome, are you going to go see what that was?" Myca asked

"Ya" he answered "If you don't want to be alone Sarah come in here I am going to see what that was."

....

"It was the gate shutting the are a hole bunch of famous people." Tobias said after he came up.

"Why did they come here." Sarah asked.

"I don't know they would not tell me." Tobias said "the weirdest thing is that one direction came. They were in Florida when this started, why did they come here?"

"What one direction is here?" Cassie said about to explode.

"Ya, they are here with there girl friends." Tobias said as he stepped away from the door.

Alicia got up and whispered "don't freak out" in her ear.

"Ok I won't she whispered back to Alicia.