Whats wrong

The next morning the lights were on like someone went through the house. "Is someone there?" Alicia yelled in a shaky voice.

"Sorry I just got some food." Someome said from the kitchen.

"Katalina is that you?"

"Ya who are-. Alicia." She said as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Why are you here?"

"We ran out of food, and Asia say this house we saw people sleeping so we went around the and was getting some food."

"What is it?" Allison said in a sleepy voice.

"This is my friend Katalina. Katalina this is Allison she is letting us stay with her, her little sis Katie, and her boyfriend Alex." Alicia said.

"For one Alex is not my boy friend he is a friend that is a boy. For two why are you here." Allison said.

"Well you guys look like you are dating, you would make a perfect couple." Alicia said

"I am here because me, my friend Asia and one direction ran out of food so we came in the back and was going to take some snacks." Katalina said.

"Well you guys can stay in the neighbors house there is no one there we can give you some food." Allison said.

"Thanks." Katalina said. Everyone was talking for a while until. There was a yell, Harry was tackled by three creatures.

"Noooooooo" Asia yelled "can't we do anything?"

"No he was touched, there is nothing we can do." Allison said in a calm voice." sorry." We calmed down Asia and she went to sleep Zayn carried her to the neighbors. "Night see you tomorrow."

"Night." Katalina said.