What are you doing

"Were do you have to go?" Katalina asked.

"We are going to see were they came from the mice." Sarah said

"Ok we will come help." Asia said. They went to the rooms. There was a hole in the doors.

"There that's probably were they came in from." Alicia said. They hot glued wood in were the hole was.

"There we did it. They can't come in any more." Zayn said

"Thanks for doing that one, while I did the other one." Spencer said.

"Squick squick."

"What the hell, how did that mouse get in here." Alicia said.

"It must have in before we blocked them, it's ok it will not hurt you." Spencer said as he picked up the mouse and through it out the window into the water.

"Why did you do that spencer? Sarah yelled.

"Because Alicia was scared and it would not leave us alone" Spencer said. " did not die it only fell into the water, and we are on the first level. So it is like it jumped out."

"Still he could have died.". Sarah said to him.

"We are going to lunch. Aren't we Spencer." Alicia said.

"Ya." Spencer said.

"We are going to join you two then." Sarah said.

"Me and Cassie will too." Myca said.

....

After they were done with lunch, they went back to the room. There was a big storm going on. The power went off. Alicia lit a couple of candles and sat on the bed by spencer.

"Do you want to tell story's." Cassie said all happy.

"Ya that would be fun." Myca said. So they told story's until the lights came on, and that was like 7 hours.