A Gray Figure

Gumball's pov

"Oh Barnaby you look absolutely adorable!" My aunt "butterscotch" or so she says her costume is, exclaims as I walk outside.

"Thank you aunt B I'm glad you like it." The costume she is referring too is my prince costume that I am currently wearing, it is a classic white suit with a red tie and red cape, all brought together with a little golden crown.

My phone beeps rapidly as I am bombarded with texts from Fiona.

Fio: Yo, prince lateyton get your butt over here the party's already started!!

PG: I'm leaving now I should be there in less than 20 minutes just don't die before I get there.

Fio: I'm gonna eat so much candy that I'll go into cardiac arrest and you won't be here to stop me.

PG: I get it I get it I'm hurrying but I'm not running in a suite.

"Sorry about leaving so early Aunt B but everyone waiting for me at the party." She nods.

"Its fine just be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do." I kiss her on the forehead.

"I wouldn't dream on it Aunt B." I wave and make my way down the street.

***

After walking for a little while it starts to get pretty dark. I look around not seeing anything particularly familiar. Am I lost?! I can't be lost it was a straight line to the house!

I pull out my phone and relax near a tree, typing the address into my gps. The wind blows heavily causing my entire body to shiver. I wrap my cape around me when I hear heavy foot steps crush leaves behind me. I ignore it but they disappear as suddenly as they had appeared. I twist my body around to look at where they had stop, I come face to face with a tall gray figure with a band t-shirt and black hair standing unusually close. I jump back in shock, dropping my phone in the process. The figure drops down and holds his stomach laughing with a loud voice.

"Holy shit man! I didn't think you get that scared!" He struggles to say through laughter.

"What the heck! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I yell back at him.

"Sorry you just looked like an easy target." He calms down and stands back up straight. He smirks when he sees me glaring at him.

"So what are you doing here you lost?" I dust myself off and look up to him with a stern expression.

"I am but I've got it handled" He holds up my phone with a smug face.

"Sorry princey but it don't think you do." How did he get it so fast I didn't even see him pick it-

"It looks shattered I don't think it's usable." I grab it out of his hand.

"What the hell!?" I desperately try to unlock it but the entire bottom of the phone is blacked out and unusable.

"Why did you have to sneak up on my when I obviously have my phone in my hand!" Th black haired male holds his hands up in defense.

"I didn't see it I swear, I can get you a new one." I groan and stuff it in my back pocket.

"It doesn't matter I'm just upset I'll miss the party now." I look away.

"You're going to Flame's party too?" I look back at him skeptical.

"You know Flame?" He nods putting his hand in his pockets.

"Yeah I met him through Fiona."

"You know Fiona too!? How could I not have met you she's my best friend?" He shrugs.

"I don't go to school, I'm more of a night person." He chuckles, before motioning for me to follow him.

"Come on I know the way." I sigh and follow behind.

I really don't wanna follow this guy but this is the only way I can get there. He gives off a unusual vibe it kinda creeps me out.

"I'll even tell you about myself on the way." I give up.