"Did you two hook up!?"

Me and Marshall sat in the grass and just talked for a while trying to get to know each other a little better. We did start dating rather suddenly I don't usually do this sort of thing. While we where talking Fiona spotted us from the window and ran outside.

"I've been looking for you two everywhere! I've been texting you both like crazy!" She crosses her arms and looks down at us.

"Oh well you can thank Marshall for that he broke my phone." Marshall looks at me with fake offense.

"I said I was sorry I'm gonna get you a new one I promise, give me a break bubba." Fiona looks at us confused.

"Bubba? Gumball don't you hate that?"

"Uh well I do...but I think I'm gonna make an exception for now." I look away embarrassed.

"Oh my gosh did you two hook up?!" Marshall nods snuggly and winks causing Fiona to squeal and hug us.

"This is amazing! I was gonna introduce you guys soon cause I thought  you two would be a good match and god knows gummy needs this."

"Hey! I'm not desperate Fi!"

"Yes yes keep telling yourself that, I just can't believe I didn't even have to do anything." I sigh and chuckle a little.

"Fi, you're too much sometimes you know." Marshall shrugs.

"I think she's just right." I sighs.

"Yeah me too." Fiona smiles.

"Aw guys come on you're making me blush." We both hug her and laugh.

"Never!" She hugs us back before standing up and brushing herself off.

"Well I'm gonna head back inside and find flame, feel free to join us when your ready." We both nod and wave as she walks off.

"Man are we lucky to have a friend like Fiona." I say turning back to Marshall.

"Yeah you're right she is pretty great."