Braco

Gumball's pov:

He drags me into the house that was just as terrible as I imagined, through the dimmed lights all you could see was a crowd of people and trash, it was just plain trashed.

"So bubba, what do you wanna do first, get a drink? Socialize? Dance? Get frisky~?" I shove my hand in Marshall's face.

"I'm just gonna stop you there. No. None of that thank you, I will literally have a heart attack and die." He chuckles and gently pushes my hand away.

"Come on live a little bubble butt, its Halloween and you're at one of the biggest parties of the year so let's go have fun!" He grabs my arm over to the kitchen where people are laughing and talking.

"Ah there they are." He grabs a couple of bottles off the table.

"Marshall no, I will not." He pouts and puts one back.

"It's not like it'll kill yah, but I won't force you it's your choice." Oh well that was surprisingly easy.

He opens his bottle and pours himself a cup. 

At least he's using a cup so I guess he's a little civilized.

"So you've said you've been to many parties like this huh?" He look back over at him and nods.

"Yeah so far I've been to everyone this year so this isn't much different." I nod feeling extremely awkward.

"Oh that reminds me, I need to find Fiona do you mind?" I shake my head even though I do a lot.

"Go ahead I'll be fine." No you won't don't lie to yourself.

"Cool I'll be back in 5" He grabs his cup and scurries off leaving me alone, well not really alone there's people everywhere, in the kitchen. I lean against the way and attempt to get my broken phone to work again when a very beautiful girl with long white hair comes up to me.

"Hey princey, I haven't seen you around here before." I look down at this girl, she was in the most skimpy clothing I have ever lain my eyes on, do you have no decency?

"Uh, yeah this is my first time." She gets closer and I try to back off but I'm already against the wall.

"Oooo exciting you having a fun time so far?" I nod obviously lying.

"And I saw you came in with Marshall, fun guy am I right?" I nod again, gosh I'm so awkward

"You know Marshall?" She laughs a little and looks back up to me her hands behind her back.

"Of course I'm his girlfriend." Oh of course.

O-oh well if your looking for him he's with Fiona right now." Her expression immediately turns more sour.

"Oh. Well if you would excuse me." She turns and sprints off in the direction of upstairs. Dang jealous girl poor Marshall...

Marshall..of course he has a girlfriend. I know I just met him but he seemed like a honestly good guy...of course all the good guys never swing on my side.

"Bubba! Is that you!?" Oh god please no kill me.

"It's been so long how are you holding up?" I look over at him with a fake smile.

"O-oh, Braco...g-good to see you." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and shrugs taking a big swig of his drink.

"I'm good could be better, my girl just you know broke it off with me." Why should I care?

"O-oh well I'm sorry about that." My body is tense from being around him.

"Yeah it really hurts but I'm managing." He takes another big swing, his face is already flush. How many drinks has he had?

"You know bubs, we haven't seen each other in a while and...I was hoping we could catch up you know like old times?"

"I uh..I don't know I've been pretty busy lately and I don't see it clearing up anytime soon." He looks down a me, with an annoyed expression. Why does he have to be taller than me, he always makes me feel so powerless..

"But you're free now right? I don't seem much of a problem." He closes in on me placing one of his arms on the wall blocking my escape.

"Come on bubba, you know how I get when I'm angry and these little lies are making me lose my patience." I try to speak but no words come out.

"I-I uh, ah..." He chuckles.

"Cats got your tongue huh?" He placed his cup down and squeezes me shoulder hard.

"Don't worry Ill be sure to take it this time." I shut my eyes hard and wait for that familiar disgusting feeling, but after a few seconds of nothing I open my eyes to see Marshall who had grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Ok I don't know who you are but can you please back off from Bubba he's obviously in destress." Marshall! thank god.