"B-boyfriend?"

Gumball's pov:

"W-wait-" I push Marshall away and he looks down at my worried.

"Is something wrong?" I look away quickly then back up at him.

"M-Marshall don't you have a girlfriend?" He looks confused.

"No I wouldn't be kissing you if I did."

"B-but there was this girl, she came up to me after you left and told me you were dating!" He thinks for a minutes before asking.

"What did she look like?"

"She was skinny with grayish silver hair." He scowls at the description.

"Damn it, that's just Ashley she's my Ex, she's possessive and vindictive, she's been calling me constantly trying to get back together." I look away.

"O-oh.." He gently pushes up on my chin so I'm facing him.

"You don't have to worry gumdrop, i think we're a much better match" my face flushes red, he's a lot more than I can handle.

He leans in kissing me again wrapping his arm around my waist. I can't help but to kiss him back, we're at a party after all why not let loose a little. He breaks it off again and looks down at me with a huge smile.

"I just can't handle your face it's so perfect." He says in a soft voice. He moves down and starts kissing my neck.

"M-Marshall calm down this is way too fast." He moves back up and kisses my cheek.

"Whatever you're comfortable with bubba." He's so caring, I've never met someone like him.

"By the way Marshall, your fangs, where'd you get them? I felt them when you..k-kissed me and they felt so real!" He rubs his neck and looks away.

"Uh well...gummy about that.." I look at him with a confused expression.

"Yes?" He grabs my hand gently and placed it on his neck where his bites are.

"W-wait are these bites real?!" He puts his hand over my mouth and looks around.

"Shhhhh! You can't tell anyone." He whispers loudly.

"Y-you're an actual vampire?!" I whisper back loudly.

"Yes, but you have to promise not to tell ok?" I nod quickly and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, I didn't wanna lose my new boyfriend that fast." I blushed red

"B-boyfriend?"

He smirks kissing my cheek. "Bubba, will you go out with me?" I nod slightly bringing Marshall back into a hug.

"You know I'm not one for hugs but if it's you I think I can get use to it." I chuckle and smile at him.

"You're so cheesy Marshall." He rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around me.

"You know you like it." I chuckle again resting my head on his chest.

"You got that right."