Chapter 2

It had been a month since Harry was moved into toms room and it was as if nothing had changed tom treated him as he always did, except for the staring.
He always stared.
It had never bothered Harry although it did scare him he had this inkling that tom hated him, that he was planning to do what he did with them other kids, yes Harry was freakish to and could probably protect himself from it but he couldn't let the other kids know, they would hate him and ignore him like they did with tom he didn't want that. It wasn't just that either him and tom where to speak with someone later a professor, Harry didn't believe it they had found him out they must have; he was terrified of what they would do from what he Hurd happened to tom last time, the thoughts made him shiver.

When the 'professor' had arrived harry and tom where made to wear their best clothes and stay in their rooms, albeit there best clothes weren't what could be considered to be best, Harry and tom sat in silence staring into out of space.
It was extreamly rare tom felt scared or had any type of emotion at all he liked to think of himself as hollow, hollow except from his brilliant mind, tom thought back on his life at the orphanage. He and Harry and been birthed mere weeks apart they had shared a crib, tom had very faint blurs of memory's from being a baby, at first he thought it was normal until he claimed he could remember and the other children taunted him and accused him of being a liar; it was only Harry who believed him and was engorged with how brilliant he though tom was, that's where the obsession started Harry's eyes where so full of something that tom couldn't understand and it intrigued him.

Tom was broke out of his musings when a sharp knock echoed through the almost empty room .

"Boys' a professor dumbledoor is here to speak with you" she spoke coldly, her gaze hade Harry flinch.
A man with gray white hair and a semi long beard emerged from the dark corridor and into the room, he sent a subtle gesture to mrs Cole signalling her that it was okay to leave. The mans aura made harry quiver no one had ever made him feel like this other than tom, it was as if he could feel the mans soul, it was overwhelming. He knew tom could feel it to judging by his usual closed off expression struggling to get back in place. The man must of read Harry's mind as he smirked at harry and gave him a slight wink. "Hello boys, my names professor dumbledoor. You may know why I'm here"he practically hummed. Tom let out to dumbledoors ears what could be recognised as a slight hiss as if the boy was in pain, but to harry it was a plead, a simple one but a plead no less; tom had said " please" which usually wouldn't be a big deal but with tom it was huge, it showed his fear and to answer dumbledoors question yes he did know why he was there, it was to get the freakiness of him, little did tom know it was quite the opposite.

"I will cut to the chase boys, I'm here to tell you that your not ordinary, in fact quite the opposite. You are both wizards." He beamed. Toms eyes came alight, he exhaled deeply in what seemed to be relief but there was also a knowing spark in his features as if he had been waiting for this day.
"I knew it, I knew I was different, I knew I was special. Are their others; others like me I mean"he practically demanded with a predatory look in his eyes all but forgetting about his surroundings and who the man was standing in front of him.

Tom was thrilled he may have just slipped up with the man in front of him but he couldn't care as to what he thought, he could mend his perfect child act later for now he needed to know more, although before tom could explode with his questioning he was cut short by another voice in the room, harry who he had regrettably forgotten about " prove it" harry demanded maliciously mirroring toms earlier tone.  Processing Harry's words toms eyes narrowed in on the man along with Harry's "yes, prove it" he again demanded. He was afraid, what if this man had lied, however toms doubts had vanished as his and Harry's shared cupboard blew into flames. "I think something's hiding in your wardrobe" he spoke cautiously. Tom had known what the man was talking about, his trophies and he was amazed that the man had known. He glided over to his wardrobe and pulled out the brown box' harry stared at the box knowingly' tom opened it to show treasures like old photos, a golden pocket watch, a necklace and a stack of old letters. 

"Stealing isn't tolerated at Hogwarts tom, harry," he put emphasis on the boys names and gave them each a fatherly stare" I expect you to return them, I think the other children would appreciate it a lot, but for now boys let's discuss Hogwarts"dumbledoor took a seat and gently crossed his legs. This would be a long day indeed the mused to himself.