He Cheated

Austin Mahone Imagine

He Cheated Part 1

You had just came home from the mall with y/f/n. So you got the key of yours and Austin's condo. When you went inside you went upstairs to check if Austin was home. All of a sudden you heard a moan. You were shocked. "Is this boy feeling himself " you thought. But what made you more shocked was you heard a girl moan. So you got really close to the door. "Austin Faster" the girl moaned. "ughh baby im so close" you couldnt take it anymore you slammed the door open. It was Taylor and Austin. "Wtf Austin what is this" you yelled with madness and tears running down your face. " Omg y/n let me explain" Austin said running towards you trying to put his clothes on. "No I hate you" you said running. " Baby im sorry I Love You" Austin said. "Don't call me baby were through," you yelled and ran to the room packing your clothes. "What are you doing" Austin said worried. You ignored him and continued packing. "Im leaving" you said passing Austin. "No you can't do this to me" Austin said with tears in his eyes. "Goodbye Austin" you said running down stair. "You can have him all to yourself" you told Taylor slapping her and running outside. You ran as fast as you could. "y/n come back" you heard Austn yell. You kept running till you got to a bench. You thought on going to one of your best friends house since you had nowhere else to go. Soon you arrived to your friend's house. You knocked on her door and y/f/n opened the door. "Hey, Omg y/n why are you crying" she asked worried. "Can i stay here with you" you asked. "Yes of course" she answered while letting you inside. "What happened" she asked. "Austin he-he cheated on me with Taylor" you said with tears running down your cheeks. "Im so sorry" she said giving you a hug. "You can stay here as long as you need" she told you. "Thank you y/f/n" you said.

Hey My Loves Hoped You Guys Liked It
Part 2 will be out very soon
Vote/Comment
Now Taking Reauest
That all Don't Forget To VOTE!
BYE ✌