Imagine For Christina

You were at home whatching a movie. Your boyfriend Austin Mahone has been busy lately working on his album thats coming out soon. You were so bored you went to your room and all of a sudden you were asleep. When you woke up you saw Austin on your right side his arms wrapped around your waist. "Hey Gorgeous" Austin said with a smile on his face. "Hey' you said. "I've missed you" you said."Me too" he said. "Do you want to go out tonight" Austin asked. "Sure why not" you replied. "Lets get ready then"he said with a huge smile on his face. Then you went to take a shower. When you were done you went to look for what you were going to wear. Finally you found a really pretty black dress to wear with really pretty high heels you had bought last week and a braclet and neckles that Austin had given to you for your birthday.After you got dressed you went to put some light make up on. Finally you and Austin headed out. Austin pulled over to a really fancy restaurant. When you to got in you ordered. After the meal a waiter brought you a cupcake on top of the cupcake you saw a really gorgeous ring with a shiny diamond. Austin got down on one knee and said "Christina you are the love of my life. You are my everything. I can't imagine living without you. I love you with all my heart. Your the most beautiful women on Earth will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He said with the biggest smile on his face. "Yessss a million times yesssss!!!!!!!" you said almost crying."I Love You Christina" Austin said. "I Love You too Austin" you said with the biggest smile on your face. That night you were so happy you were getting married to Austin Carter Mahone so you couldn't sleep. You couldn't ask for anything better.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AN

Sorry if it sucked but Hope You Liked It. :)

Ps. Sorry if I misspelled anything