Imagine For Jessie

Imagine For Jessie

It was a beautiful day in Miami, my boyfriend Austin was still asleep so I decided to go downstairs to make breakfast. When I was making pancakes I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around but before I could say anythingI felt a pair of soft lips on mine."Goodmorning princess" Austin said. "Goodmorning Babe" I replied. "Mhm smells good what you making baby" Austin asked. "Pancakes, want some" you asked. "Sure babe" Austin said as he went to the table. Once you were done you went to take the pancakes to Austin. When you were eating Austin asked if you would like to go to the beach with him and of course you said yes. So it was currently 10:00a.m so you decided to get ready. First thing you did was take a shower. Once you were done you put a bikini. After that you went to the closet to find some clothes to wear over your bikini. So you put on a light blue crop top that said Summer with some white shorts and a pair of light blue sandals. "Princess are you ready" Austin yelled from downstairs."Yes, I'll be there in a sec" you yelled back. You did your hair really quick and checked in the mirror one last time before you headed downstairs. You headed downstairs. "You look hot babe"Austin said. "Thanks you look pretty hot yourself" you said as you smiled. "Shall we leave ma lady'Austin said. "Yes" you giggled. You guys headed out and since the beach wasn't that far you guys walked there. Once you got their you got out a towel and laid down. After a while someone came and blocked your sun. "Excuse you" you said as you took your sunglasses off. "Oh its you sorry" you said. "Its ok princess" Austin replied. "Can I have a kiss" Austin asked. "Sure" you said as you leaned in. After the kiss Austin asked if you wanted to go for a swim. "No no anything but that" you said backing up. "Please" Austin said with a puppy dog face. You couldn't resist so you said ugh fine. " I knew you couldn't resist it" Austin said with a smirk in his face. "Whatever lets go" you said as you two headed to the ocean. The water was cold at first but after a while it went away. You and Austin were having so much fun and there was a sunset so you guys decided to watch it. You sat on Austin's lap as you watched the suset. "Jessie" Austin said. "Yes Austin" you replied. " I love you so much" he said. "I love you to Austin. Austin slowly leaned in as he gave you a passionate kiss.

You always knew he was the perfect boy.

Well hope you enjoyed it

Sorry If it took me such a long time to upload

Well anyways if you want an imagine comment, inbox me, or kik me.

Kik:kiara_malik123

Also Follow me on Instagram & Twitter

Instagram: xinfinitykiarax

Twitter: KiaraMahone6

Well yh thnx bye my loves