Austin Mahone Imagines

He Cheated Part 2

*It has already been a week since you and Austin broke up*

You were watching Fault in Our Stars when all of a sudden you heard a knock on the door. You got up and opened the door. There was Alex, Robert, and Zach. Before you even speak Alex says "Omg thank goodness y/n". "What do you want" you told them."please go back with Austin please y/n" they all said at once. "After what he did no bye" you said while shutting the door then someones stopped it. "please he hasn't eaten for this whole week" alex said. "He hasn't taken a shower in a week" robert said. "and all he does is cry" zach says. "please forgive him" they all said at once.You look down ro the floor "Austin is never like that" you thought. "Fine" you said. Then you went with the boys to Austin's condo. "He's upstairs" Michele said. You went upstairs and knocked on the door. "Go away mom!!" Austin said. "Its me Austin" you said. He stood up quickly "Omg y/n Im so sorry for what I did Im such a dick I hate myself for hurting you will you please forgive me" Austin said. "Austin I--" y/n I get it if you dont wanna forgive me" Austin said with tears streaming down his face. "Austin I do forgive you" you said. "Really" Austin asked amused. "Of course but promise you will never hurt me ever again" you said. "I promise princess" he said spinning you around giving you a passionate kiss.

Hope you guys enjoyed

I am now accepting request so if you want an imagine comment, inbox me, or kik me &yh✌

Kik:kiara_malik123

P.S Follow Me on Insta and Twitter

Instagram:xinfinitykiarax

Twitter:KiaraMahone6