Prologue - babysitting

Tails pov

It was like 5:04 PM....I was working in the workshop minding my own business....fixing my plane and getting preparations ready for Creams party that is about a one month away....when a sudden knock on the door came.... I opened it and there was nobody here however there was a note on the doorstep.....I picked it up and read it allowed:

Hey: Tails

it's Knuckles look I know your busy and all but I got a problem to take care of right now. so I was wondering if you can take care of Light while go fix this problem I needed to take care okay?

Thanks Tails glad I...I mean we can count on you....

I wondered what kind of problem he's taking care of and then I remembered that....I haft to babysit Light.....I haven't babysat him since he was 2.....the only one who does most of the babysitting was Creams mom and she really good at this stuff....I looked around and saw no one and said, is this some kinda joke there's nobody here.... then I heard a familiar but loud, BBBOOOO!! I jumped and fell on the ground to see Light laughing at me....I swear he behaves like Knuckles but he plays childishly like Sonic....but he is 4 years old I can't complain about that....

Lights pov

Hello everyone my name is Light the hedgechidna. for some reason my dad wants me to stay at uncle Tails place while he fixes some kinda problem....whatever that is....well can't say it's my business....I just wonder where mommy went....it's weird I haven't seen him since last week.... he said he that he needed to tell me something then poof gone....so anyways I don't wanna bore you all with the details thingies....I was hiding in the bushes to scare Uncle Tails.... he said as I snook up behind him, kinda joke there's nobody here... then I let out a  loud, BBBOOOO!! He jumped and fell to the ground....I laughed as Uncle Tails picked himself off the ground. Uncle Tails said, hello there Light. I replied, hehehehehe, hey Uncle Tails. He said as we head inside, I'm guessing your mom didn't teach you his sonic-speed. I said, no mommy said I act more like dad then him. He replied, but you behave a bit like him...judging from that scare you did. I said, yeah but that doesn't count. Things I do for a living it's going to be a real long month...