Chapter 10 - the birth of Spade

(A month later)

Knuckles pov

I was released but I had to stay because....Sonic is going to have the baby......the baby's coming I sat beside him give birth to our second child....it took about in 7 minutes later it started to become more painful than when Sonic had gave birth to Light.

Time Skip

Then as soon as Sonic tries to calm down he starts to sweat even more......I took his hand as soon as Tails tells him like the last time when he gave birth to Light to relax and then tells Sonic to count to 10 and tells to push and then relax.....as soon as he pushed more time our second child was here.......Sonic was crying a lot more as I held his hand we can hear our second child crying......as we looked at each other and smiled......he whispered, Oh Knuckles.....he's so beautiful.... I replied, yeah....he is...isn't he?....as Tails came back with our son we heard Vanilla was about to bring Light to meet his new brother.....he handed him over to Sonic as we looked at him we see fur blue with red streaks.....his left eye was violet while his right eye was green.....he was half hedgehog and half echidna...he looked just like Light when he was an infant. I said to Sonic, he's beautiful.....what do you think we should name him? Sonic thought and said, I thinking....Spade. Spade was a perfect name for him...he had a spade-shape-birthmark on his left shoulder.....I nodded and smiled at my wife and then looked at Spade and smiled.... a few minutes later....Vanilla and Light came to the hospital.... at first he eyes lid up to see me but then he witnessed Spade and said, wow he's so adorable.... he climbed up and sat down next Sonic... he asked, can I hold him?.... Sonic replied as he handed him over, okay you can hold Spade but be careful okay? He nodded and looked at his little brother as he held his brother... Light smiled as Sonic said his name is Spade....Light whispered with a smile on his face, hi there...welcome to the world....Spade The Hedge-echidna.