Chapter 9 - A relief at the hospital!

Sonics pov

When I was told Knuckles was found he was in a bad condition but I was relieved they said he suffered a bit of injuries and was a bit outta breath.....and my son ran to find him where he collapsed.....I never knew Light....my child....would be so brave and go outta his way to find him....he's only four and already he did some crazy things like me....I don't know how to say this but....he saved Knuckles....he saved his own father from death....I never knew Light my own son would be able to find his father....though I was scared....I was proud of him to find Knuckles....and reunite our family... I said as I cried in relief, Light....thank you....

Lights pov

I hid in behind the wall and listened to what mom said as he cried in relief, Light....thank you.... I whispered with a smile on my face, it was nothing mom...it was for you, my soon-to-be-brother, and dad....

(1 month later)

Knuckles pov

I soon woke up in the hospital and saw Tails, and Sonic who was now 8 months pregnant and asleep....Tails said as he turned to me, thank Goddess your alive....and awake... I said, yeah but....what happened?..... Tails replied, well you were unconscious in the woods and Light found you injured...he went for me to help him and then I told him to get help which he did..... I was surprised Light actually found me....my own son actually found me....we didn't have a reason to name Light....we just thought it was a good name....but I think we had a reason to....he was our Light of hope....I thought, Light....I'm so proud of you.... that's when it hit me..I turned to Tails and asked, hey where is Light anyway? Tails replied, he's at Creams house...probably playing with his Aunt-Cream by now... I sigh....but that's when Sonic woke up and saw me with a relieved look in his eyes.... he said, oh...Knuckles I knew you be alive...I just... he walked towards me and hugged me in relief although he was being careful not to squish the baby....I said as I comfort him, it's okay sweetie....it's okay.... as soon as he gazed at me....I kissed him as he kissed me back...