Chapter 8 - Light saves the day

Tails pov

I saw Light ran out the door....I yelled out as I saw him run, LIGHT WAIT...!!!...WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!....LLLIIIGGGHHHTTT!!! I was in panic..... I saw Espio and said, ESPIO!!! *he turns to me*... Espio asked, Tails what's wrong? I replied, I need your help... Light ran off for some reason....we haft to find him.... Epsio's eyes widened with pure shock and said, oh no....*turns to everyone* EVERYONE LIGHT HAS DISAPPEARED WE NEED TO FIND BOTH KNUCKLES AND YOUNG LIGHT IMMEDIATELY!!...DO NOT TELL SONIC HE IS IN MORE SHOCK ALREADY!!... everyone agreed when we pinched in to find him.... we yelled out his name while I searched to where he went to.....it seemed like all day until I saw him rushing towards me....I rushed towards him and said, LIGHT!!...what were you doing?.... he looked at me with worried eyes and said as he ran outta breath, I...found....dad...he's....I interrupted him, Light I....wait what did you just say?.... he said as he ran off, Uncle-Tails listen follow me...its dad he's hurt.... my eyes widened as I followed him....I was wondering if he found Knuckles...

Lights pov

I was running to find dad....I was yelling for him over and over....but as faith would have it....I tripped on something or rather....someone... my eyes widened in shock.... It was my dad....he looked hurt.... I said as I shook him, dad?.....DAD!...WAKE UP!.... he felt cold but he was breathing which is a relief for us....I had to rush to get him help but not before saying, dad stay here I'm gonna get help.... I rushed back to the path but that's when I saw Uncle Tails.... he rushed towards me and said, LIGHT!!...what were you doing?.... I looked at him with worried eyes and said as I ran outta breath, I...found....dad...he's....He interrupted me, Light I....wait what did you just say?.... I said as I ran off, Uncle-Tails listen follow me...its dad he's hurt.... his eyes widened as he followed me.....as I stopped to where dad is....he was surprised... he examined him. I asked him, is dad okay? he said as he, don't worry Light...he is for now....but we don't have much time...go get the others I'll treat his injuries.... I nodded and ran off....I saw everyone looking frantically I yelled out to everyone, HEY EVERYBODY COME HERE I FOUND DAD!!! Everyone turned to me and gasp.... I yelled out, COME ON!!! Mister Espio and Mrs. Vanilla and a few people followed me and stopped as they saw my dad with Tails... what a relief but I'm not sure what to do....Mister Espio said, we haft to get him to a hospital.... Uncle-Tails left him to a few people and turned to me and said, I guess you couldn't take it anymore *I nodded but for some reason he smiled*...you really are your mom's son... thanks for finding him Light the Hedgechidna.... I said, it was nothing.... I knew I would find my dad if it's the last thing I did.... not just for myself but for mom and my soon-to-be-brother....