Chapter 8

Next morning

Briana pov

I woke up and I forgot I was in the mansion. I got up and got dressed. I let my hair wet and just put on the same clothes again. I went to go see if Niall was ready and I bumped into Calum.

"Hey Calum" I said.

"Hey there were are you going looking all pretty" he said.

I laughed, "Ha I'm going to the salon to rehearse for my 15 and get my clothes from home."

"Oh, so who's taking you?" he asked.

"Niall why?" I said.

He made a sad face. "Oh cool, well see you later."

"Ok bye" I said. that was weird. Then niall came out of his room and we left to the salon

"So Briana are you excited for your quinces?" he asked

"Well duh haha yea I am it's my big day" I said.

"Well let's get going girl" he said. then we walked down the stairs and left to the salon where quinces is gonna take place.

While we were in the car going we jam to some music and then say something by the great big world came out and we sang along it was pretty fun

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one, if you want me to

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small

It was over my head

I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love

Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love

And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)

Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something...

To be honest we sounded pretty good singing together.

Niall pov

I love Briana her voice is beautiful. It's heaven. I want her to be my wife. The mom of my kids. She's the most beautiful woman ever. I think I'm obsessed. Then we finally were at the salon. It was huge and pretty.

We went inside and it was huge. Briana lead me. We saw her mom. Her mom looks like Briana. Then I greeted her.

"You must be Niall" she said. We kept talking about the band and what are we gonna play for Briana's quince. then Briana came out with a mariachi suit. It looks so perfect on her. The way her curves look on those pants. She was just perfect. Then she stared singing that one song she sang for our concert I think it's called tu solo tu I think. But she sounded beautiful. She was the gates to heaven. After Briana was done a present arrived to her.

.

After I finished performing my mom gave me a present it was from my best friend Marissa that left to Berklee. I opened it and it was a necklace. A friendship necklace it looked really expensive. I looked more into the bag and there was a letter.

Dear Briana

Sorry I can't go to your party tommorow. Well here's your present boo thang. well happy birthday love ya

XOXO

Marissa

Darn she can't come to my party. I haven't seen her since she graduated from high school I was a freshman went I met her. she was my first friend because I was new but I guess Ima have a party without my best friend. Then niall came to talk to me.

"What happen Briana?" he asked. "Oh it's my friend she's not coming to my quince" I told him. "Well that sucks are you all done with rehearsals?" "Yea wanna leave already I got my bags over there to take it to the mansion" I said. "Ok I'll put them in the trunk." he said.

While Niall was putting my bags in the car I talk to my mom for a little while and I told her about Marissa.

Niall put all my bags in the trunk and I told my mom goodbye and we left.

*Well I finally updated sorry I'm late it's that I have to much things happening you know my friends death and yea I really gonna miss him but he's in a better place now well hope you like this chapter and vote please love ya remember follow me on insta @welove_onedirection5sos I'll maybe update tommorow or not cuz it's my sisters graduation *