Food Is My Happy Place!

Dado:Ronnie
Dad:Jacky
Uncle Derek: Derek
Uncle R:Ron
Uncle Ry:Ryan

Alexander's POV
I layed in bed. We hadn't left yet,we left tomorrow morning. Lilac,Willow,Jace,Nicky,and JJ had all left this morning or sometime today. Dad explained that they had shows before us so we didn't have to show up until a day later. Meaning I was trapped in this hell called a town by myself.

Uncle R and Uncle Derek had went to get food for the bus. I had handed Derek a secret list for myself. It basically consisted of gummy bears,gummy worms,a crap ton of gum,pesi,monsters,and duh of course a heavenly bag of Doritos.

I know basic crap,but that's my life.

Dad,Dado,and Uncle Ry were down stairs playing video games that I did not fill like partaking in,so as I sit in my room still looking for my stash of gum I was surprised when I heard a knock on my door.

I walked to the door and me still being used to asking who was at the door said,"Who dares to try and enter the cave?"

I heard a laugh. "It's dad."

Wow,doesn't the sum it down.

"One or two?" You see Ronnie was dad two,while Jacky was dad one.

"Two." I heard another laugh. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Woah,I'm sorry mister dragon,busy?" Dado said. laughing at my bedroom. It was a real pig stye. Clothes scattered about,books randomly laying around maybe half read,and records covering my bed.

"Uhm,just looking for somthing." I half confessed. He doesn't need to know I stash gum,okay?

"Oh,need some help?" He asked. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh great.

"Hey guys." It was dad.

"Hey." Me and Dado said at the same time.

"Watcha doin?" He asked seeming very curios as to why Ronnie was outside my door.

"Oh I was just fixing to help dino,here find something in his room." He said with a smirk.

"Oh,really I could be of some help." They both nodded and grabbed my arms hosting me off the ground and walking into my room setting me on the floor.

"Okay,first off,really? Dino? That was my childhood name. And second off,rude much?!" I huffed as they looked to for a place to begin.

"Uh,okay. What are we looking for?" Dado asked.

I rolled my eyes. "A stash of chewing gum." I said moving to my nightstand.

"Stash?" I heard dad ask. I turned around and looked at them. Nodding. "I hid a stash throughout the school year. I just can't remember where." I said gestering to the chaos of my room.

They nodded their heads and went to searching.

I cleaned out my nightstand when a thought hit me. "The bed!" I screamed,startling dad and Dado.

I went to the bed and picked up the mattress seeing my prize.

"Aha!" I said in victory. Dad came over and held the bed as I scooped it all into my arms falling onto the floor with it.

"My precise!" I said with excitement.

I could physically feel their eye rolls. I rolled mine as well hearing a chuckle. I sat up gathering them onto the now empty bed.

I grabbed my bag that was going to contain my children known as my food. I mean come on,the bag was decorated with food.