That's Just Gross

Dad:Kellin
Uncle:Justin
Uncie:Jack 
Papa:Gabe
Uncle Nin:Nick

Nicky's POV
I was gently finishing my eyeliner when I heard the crash. I let out a sigh.

"Bet they broke something...again." I thought.

I finished up my makeup before retreating out of the bathroom. Of course I was met with a clatter of boys.

I saw Dad speed down the aisle with Uncle and Papa chasing after him. I looked to the kitchen and saw Uncle Nin making breakfast,Unci sat in the living room watching a movie.

I went to my bunk and put my makeup bag back in its spot. We were all trying to get ready for today. The boys had a set at 3 while I was just gonna hang out with all my friends. Alex showed up late last night,so we were gonna show him around.

I grabbed my clothes and went to get changed,but when I got there the bathroom was being hoarded by the guys.

I cleared my throat,very loudly,and they all turned and looked at me. Toothbrushes hanging half way out of their mouths.

"Excuse me boys,but the only girl on the bus,needs to change. So if you would please leave the premises." I said,rolling my eyes at the end.

"Oh. Our sincerest apologies,princess. We will get out of your way." Dad said bowing as he left. I rolled my eyes at him.
The rest left and I was left with the  dirty bathroom.

"And learn to tidy up!" I hollered after them,receiving laughter. I rolled my eyes and went inside closing the door after me. I changed into my clothes for the day.

It was hot outside today,so I decided everything short and cute would be perfect

I finished my hair and admired my work for the day. I looked be-a-u-ti-ful.

Dad called me to the back to fix his hair cause it wouldn't lay right. I rolled my eyes at him as he pouted and handed me the brush.

This wasn't unnormal,I've been doing the guys hair for as long as i can remember. I brushed it out and decided,based on his outfit today,to put a little braid in it. I smiled at my work and shooed him away.

"Nickys hair salon is open for business!" I heard Dad scream down the bus. I rolled my eyes as I heard them trample over each other.

Unci reached me first with victories smile on his face. He sat down in front of me as I did his hair. His was a little easier then everyone else's but he just liked me playing with his hair.

Next was Uncle Nin,his hair was also easy,but I had to set it a proper way so it didn't move after he put his hat on. He smiled at me after I finished and kissed my head.

Next was Uncle,once again his hair was easy. Almost all the guys hair was easy to do. All except Dads,his was a nightmare some days.

I did Papas last. I liked doing his hair,it was soft and fluffy. I would put little twist in it here and there to give it a more natural look.