Jail Breakers

Paw: Zac
Dad: Jack
Uncle A: Alex
Uncle R: Rian

Jace's POV
  Dream
My feet pounded against the pavement as I ran down the street. The night air snagged at the edges of my jacket. I didn't know how,but my hat hadn't flown away yet. She was right behind me running as fast as we could. The sirens blarred as we turned down allie ways and barrled across streets. The blue and red lit up the night shinning off our black leather jackets. We reached a safe zone and caught our breath.

"God dammit,Jace. I hate you." Willow breathed out. She shoved her lighter in her pocket so it didn't get lost.

I let out a breathly laugh as we saw the lights come closer. We took a deep breath and ran. The next thing I knew Willow was on the ground crying in pain.

"Run you damn fool! Run!" She screamed at me. I ran as fast as I could until I felt needles enter my back and electricity shoot threw me.

End of Dream

  My eyes flew open as I screamed. I felt a weight holding me down,I didn't know what though. All of a sudden a voice parted the fog.

"Jace! It's okay! Calm down! You're safe!" The voice was paw. I looked around only to see everyone had a hold of me,strapping me down.

The air got thicker by the second and it felt like a thousand pounds on my chest. My breathing became laboured,it was difficult to even push them off.

"Let him go! He can't breathe!" I heard Uncle A call,they let go of me. I bolted up,and barrled out the door,thank god we weren't moving.

The air was easier out here. It was clear,wasn't suffocating. Then I remembered what my dream was about and called Willow.

She picked up after the second ring.

(Bold Jace,Italic Willow)

"Hello?"

"Hey,Will."

"Jace? What the hell it's 2 am."

"Yeah,I know. I'm sorry. I just had that stupid dream again,I just needed to make sure that you're okay."

"Jace,I'm fine. You really don't have to call every time. That night was years ago."

"I know. But I know it still haunts you what happened and how you partially have PTSD from it."

"Yeah. It's okay though. I'll come over tommorow and we can hang. Stop stressin."

"Okay,Will."

"Okay. Now I'm going back to sleep,beacasue I don't know when this will happen again."

"Okay,goodnight,Will."

"Goodnight Jace."

The conversation ended with a click as I caught my breath. Paw and dad walked out wrapped in their jackets.

Their faces looked concerned. The bitter air snapped at their hair pulling it every which way.

"Hey buddy." Dad said with a pitiful smile and look in his eyes. I couldn't hold back the eye roll. They always did this,always.