What's Love

You can listen to the music if you want ok bye^_^

Zamasu's  Pov 

"Daddy! Come play with me!" My Son/Daughter was asking me," Not now (Y/N)! I want to watch my movie first!" I wanted to see the part where the male died by his own son, as (Y/N) was playing with my legs like putting on his/her small clothes when he/she was small, " Come on me bored, I want to play tag with you Daddy" (Y/N) was asking me,  I got a little mad, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, and yelled " WELL IF YOUR BORED GO PLAY WITH MOMMY!! " I got up and broke all the clothes that was on my legs, (Y/N) started crying a little bit, Goku came running downstairs and said" what's wrong!? " he noticed (Y/N) crying and took him/her, (Y/N) was crying on gokus left shoulder now, Goku got a bit mad and looked at me with pure evil, then went running upstairs with (Y/N), " Ahh Shit!!" I said to my self, I looked at the movie, it was over " No!No No!No!No! My movie" I shaked the t.v and got mad cause it was (Y/N) fault for this, I looked upstairs and went where Goku was with (Y/N), I looked where our room was, he was there alright, I got mad when I saw (Y/N) laughing with Goku, I growled a little, 

I kicked the door wide open just to scared both of them and it worked Goku grabbed (Y/N), and looked at me with those coal eyes, tears coming down on gokus eyes, I giggled, (Y/N)was crying now I laughed how there reacts was,         " You piece of shit! Why did you do that to us zamasu! Why!!" Goku was yelling at me for kicking the door wide open, I stopped laughing and walked forward where Goku was, " who are you calling piece of shit to? Huh Goku who!? " Goku was now crying with (Y/N), (Y/N)'s was yelling while sobbing" D-Daddy G-G-go a-a-away!?" (Y/N) was trying to act tuff on me" aww...look at my baby boy/girl, trying to act like mommy when he's yelling, well to bad your just fucking 6 years old" I said. Goku covered (Y/N) ears with his hands and said" watch your  language sir! He's/ she's only 6!?" I smirked. 

Goku's Pov 

I hate him like this, he's always bossing us around, not (Y/N) only me I want my little (Y/N) to be safe from him. I whispered in (Y/N) ears, "(Y/N)I want you to go to your room and pack your things,when your done go sneak down stairs and hide in the closet, ok can you do that for me baby?" He/she nodded, " go!go! Now!" I said. He/she started running to wards the door till," where ya think your going babyBoy/girl? " zamasu started.i attacked him.by throwing him out of the door and did a "go face " to (Y/N). He/she nodded and make a run for it.  " why you little!? " zamasu grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. And said" no one ever does that to me understand!?" I tried struggling out of his grips. He was to strong, I waited for (Y/N) to pass the door, till I saw him/her and now I need to get out of his arms. " LET GO BAKA!? " I Yelled. " and why would I do that!. "  he put his fist up high, was about to hit, till I find a sprayer and grabbed it, then sprayed it on his eyes, he Used his hands to wipe the liquid on his face, I had a chance to run, I went out of the door till a strong hands grabbed my wrist, I looked and it was him, he had one eye closed and another open, he had a really creepy smile, he laughed and laughed, and I had an idea, " YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!!" He had a shocked face, I slapped his hands away, and went running downstairs with some tears on my eyes, I grabbed my bag, and put on my shoes, and looked for (Y/N) and saw him/her sleeping on his bag I need to only carry one thing my child or bags, I picked child, I dropped the bags and picked up (Y/N) and went running towards the car, I put him/her in the back seat and buckled him/her up, and went running inside to get the bags, I looked around and saw them in the table and grabbed them, till" Wait! Where ya going!?" I looked up stairs and saw zamasu standing there heavy breathing, " I'm leaving you!!" I said with tears, and was about to run to the door, till a hand grabbed my wrist again, " No you ain't!!" " I saw him standing right in front of me, he pinned me against the wall and tried to calm me down, and he put our foreheads together. I was a little calm till" hey sorry for being a jerk, " zamasu said. I had tears coming, and kicked him in the guts, he winced in pain, I punched him in the face, till he got in the ground, I yelled " LIKE WHAT I SAID YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!!" I grabbed my bags, and went running out of the house, into my car put the bags besides me, I looked at the window he was standing there, I gaved him a middle finger and backed up and went driving to my parents house, Bardock and Gine.

Zamasu's Pov

As Goku drived away, I kicked the heater, and went sitting down on the couch, I got mad, and got up and started trashing the house, I broke the t.v ripped the couch, till all the stuffings come out. " WHAT DOES LOVE MEANS!!" I yelled, and  went to grabbed my jacket. And shoes, I walked out of the door and went walking towards my brothers home, " what does love means" I said to myself over and over again, I stopped and said " What's Love?" , then kepted walking to my brothers place. Black.

Heya! I wanted to show what you look like as a boy and here it is 

And here's the girl pic, of yourself of a girl

You can name yourself perhaps any name, I don't care what it is as long as your happy reading, oh wait I don't think so Lol 

Peace out my homies