00 - {THE PUPPETEER}

THE PUPPETEER ;

-

YOU'RE ALL JUST PUPPETS,

TANGLED IN STRINGS

-

FOR MOST KILLERS ; it comes down to quantity over quality, but for the PUPPETEER it is the complete opposite. the demonic entity takes his time finding a vulnerable target and spends weeks following them around and in rare cases, it may take up to several months. the more exposed they are to his presence, the FASTER they fall into depression. the puppeteer will do his best to persuade them that there's nothing worth living for, and that his way of ending their LONELINESS is going to be the best thing that's ever happened to them.

& once they've reached the point to where they can't handle REALITY, or their FEELINGS any longer, the puppeteer gives them an ultimatum ; to be killed by him or to continue their self loathing ways in which they often agree with. if they choose to be killed the puppeteer will use various ways to finish them off- some including STRANGULATION by his strings, having them JUMP to their death, or anything that comes to his mind at the time. the hallucinations they'll have during the act can vary from either him BREAKING their bones, DANCING with them, or PULLING out their muscles.

to any outside eyes, the victim's death will be presented as SUICIDE. this often results in a domino effect, and from there he can continue to the next victim. once he gets bored, he will MOVE to another area and start from SCRATCH.

-

COINCIDENCE IS MERELY THE PUPPETEERS' CURTAIN,

HIDING THE HANDS THAT PULL THE WORLD'S STRINGS.

-