04 - {STARTER II}

A NIGHT AT THE THEATER ;

-

LISTEN TO THE MELODY DEAR,

LET IT DRAW YOU DEEPER INTO MY THEATER !

-

[ STARTER II ; OPEN TO ANYONE ]

{ SETTING ; YOU HAD BEEN FOLLOWED HOME BY THIS BEING }

UP UNTIL NOW ; it was as if a dark cloud had been cast upon you as you descended deeper into the wooded area, you felt as if someones eyes were on you. . you felt as if your feet had been taking you in a direction in which you did not plan on going. . your view began to be clouded by a beautiful shade of gold as a substance began to drip from your eyes, the once beautiful shade began to turn black as it invaded your vision completely. it was as if your body became possessed by another entity as you were being led in a certain direction, the thoughts in your mind ceased as if it was being shut down but only seconds later your vision returned, however, standing before you was an abandoned theater. your feet had a mind of their own, leading you inside the run down theater. . you took notice of the bulletin board with classical plays pinned onto it, the chipped and decaying paintings of past performances were along the wall as you descended deeper into the decaying theater, you were greeted by a ticket booth which the glass from the window happened to be scattered along the floor, only to make a crunching noise once your feet had stumbled over it. . . the sound of the wind could be heard whistling through the cracks carelessly scattered along the walls. the abandoned place was indeed, very dreary. . the air grew heavier, as well as the depressing aura lingering throughout the place only increased once you spotted the doors to the theater, you took notice of two statues standing beside each side of the doors, your eyes fixated on the lovely faces as a melody invaded your thoughts as well as your sense of time . . .

TIME ; had escaped the demonic spirit, he spent his days eyeing his victims, studying their weaknesses, and monitoring their very moves, he watched as their efforts diminished, as well as their daily activities. he gained satisfaction from seeing beings turn into a shell of their former self. . but that was only the beginning because the man truly thrived off their fear, as well as the very moment they take in their last breath. music began to fill the air, the beautiful melody was calling your name, attempting to make you venture deeper into the theater, deeper into the unknown. the very noise that filled the air sounded as if it could be apart of a performance. . . perhaps a play of some sort. instead of you remaining there, staring at the lovely figures, it would be as if your feet were possessed bringing you closer to the entrance of the main stage area, your hands would run along the decayed molding along the doors and once the doors were pushed open, you would be greeted by a familiar spirit. the puppeteer did indeed sense the presence of another, but remained seated in the first row of the theater. soft hums escaped from his parted lips as he watched a performance unfold, golden strings wept from the ceiling above the stage, holding up life like puppets whom had been creating a lovely performance. however, there was one thing off about this performance, the main puppet happened to be living, happened to be dangling from the ceiling by their very limbs just awaiting death. . the lovely melody blocked out their pleads for help as the puppets beneath them danced, a smirk formed along the puppeteers lips as he awaited the visitor whom had no knowledge of what was lying before them.

-

[ YOUR TURN ]

-