The Quarry & Feelings

You and Bill went out at the same time to the Quarry, and met up with the rest of the guys. You all bike out, and strip down. The guys have a big debate over who's spit is better to choose jumping order. Suddenly the guys look at you, "she didn't spit!" Richie declares, "I say she must jump first!" You push yourself off the tree you're leaning against, not wanting to be a chicken, and walk to the edge. "I'll jump with you," Richie grins, "just lets hold hands." "As if!" You roll your eyes and start to jump... "I'll go!" Bev startles you, and you make the mistake of glancing back as Bev pulls of her shorts and shirt, sending you tumbling with no control. You begin summersaulting and spinning uncontrollably. Getting closer to the water you, with difficulties, pull your legs into a ball, and hit the water with a giant splash. You swim to the top, and see Beverly's graceful jump off. "What the fuck? We just got shown up by girls!" Richie shouts. Bev splashes down near you and she swims over to the shallower area. "Hey, I'm  y/n!" You say, and she smiles. "I'm sure you know me?" She asks. "Yeah, I know you. Greta and her minions gave you some terrible reputations!" You say.. She shakes her head, "none of it's true you know, right? I mean, I've only kissed a boy once, and it was for a school play!" You nod your head, "don't worry, not everyone says bad stuff about you, the Losers Club like you. And so does my brother..." you wink. She gives you a questioning look, "My brother is B-" You begin saying but are cut off by the large splashes the guys make as they jump down. You swim under the water and pull Beverly's leg while she's looking over at them and she falls back. "Hey!" She yells coming up and you giggle, swimming away.

"Chicken fight!" Yells Richie. Bev gets on Bills shoulders and Richie on Ben. Beverly and Bill go down almost right away, but you are pretty sure Richie kicked them. Richie raises his arms triumphantly in the air. "Any new challengers?" Richie asks confidently, looking around at us. "We re-challenge!" Bev cries, "and we will beat you!" "Don't be so sure," you boast. "Stan my man," you pull Stan over, "and I might just become the winners!" Richie frowns at you as you get on Stans shoulders. As Stan, Ben, and Bill advance through the water, you, Richie, and Beverly outstretch your arms. When you are close enough to touch hands you nudge Bev. She looks at you and you nod your head at Richie. She winks and looks away. You face Richie and grin evilly. "Ready, set, go!" Eddie calls out when everyone is ready. You and Bev both push Richie at the same time, and he instantly falls off, and Ben stumbles. "Tough luck Tozier!" You call when he resurfaces. High-fiving Stan, you smirk at Richie, but he doesn't grin back. Instead he seems almost... sorrowful, looking at you guys. You look back to see Bev and Bill coming up in front of you. "Traitor!" You cry out, pointing at Beverly. "We had a truce! Traitor!!!!!" She outstretches her arms, "Richie's down, truce's off!" You outstretch your arms as well, but before you can grab Beverlys arms she pushes your shoulders hard. You instantly go down, which wouldn't have hurt had you just landed in the water instead of on... "Richie?!" You exclaim "sorry! I-" he waves you off, "it's all fine hot stuff." He winks, "can't blame you for falling for me!" You roll your eyes and swim away. "Not even in your dreams!" You splash him, and he splashes you back. Bill comes up and you both splash him. It becomes an all out splash war, until Bill picks up Bev and tosses her. You are about to rush over when you are also grabbed from behind. You turn your head to see Richie holding you. "Well aren't you supposed to throw me??" You laugh, and he shakes his head like waking from a dream. "Nah, I could just hold you all day!" He grins you struggle to free yourself but he just holds on tighter "Beverly!!!" She looks over and starts wading to you, but Bill grabs her too. "Come help!" He cries out!  "Me too!" Laughs Richie. You whip your arms back and forth, but Stan comes up and grabs your left, Eddie on your right. Ben goes over and grabs Beverlys right arm, while Bill has her left. She squirms and manages to slip her arm from Ben, but Bill is still holding on as she tries to run away. In that commotion, you pull forward hard, dislodging Richie's grip around your waist and Eddies on your arm. Stan still has a grip, but it's slid from your arm to your hand. You swim under, hoping to squirm away, but someone suddenly grabs your foot and pulls you back towards them. Stan let's go and someone picks you up bridal style. Moving your hair that was clumped in front of your face you see that the person holding you is actually Stan. He must have let go and re-adjusted his grip. Walking out of the water he carries you into the Barrens, and keeps going until you guys are hidden in the trees. "Stan! Put me down!" You laugh.

He puts you down on a large rock facing the direction of the Quarry and sits facing you. "So... y/n, I just... wanted to... I wanted to..." suddenly he stops talking and leans in, you are taken by surprise and frozen in shock. You can feel his warm breath on your face and then his lips press against yours. Eyes open in shock, you pull back, but not before you see a dark haired boy running off. You didn't get the chance to see his face, but you have a pretty good idea of who it was.

Alright so I should be back with another update tonight, and.... so will greeneyedbookbandit with another emotion! It's a surprise so even I don't know. Don't forget to check her out!!! Thanks to anyone who reads!!

Vote, Comment, and suggest writing ideas!!!