8.

Kim Jeseul

There he is sitting on the swing. I don't care if he sees me. I wanna clear my mind and confirm what I'm feeling and if it's real. I sat on the swing next to his.

He noticed me, at last. I smiled at him and he looks weirded out because a while ago, I raised my voice on him and now I'm smiling like I just saw food to him. And now everything finally made sense.

"I'll go." he stood up but I stood up too and hold onto his arm. He was shocked at my sudden movement.

"I have to say something, Yoongi. Can you stay for a bit?" he nodded and I let go of his arm

"I know that what I just said was not good a while ago, sorry." I looked down

"It's okay. I know that you didn't see that coming so it's totally fine." he smiled a bit.

"And there's another thing I'm going to tell you,"

"Hm? What is it then?" He looked straight into my eyes but I looked away from him because I'm scared of what he's going to react.

I took a deep breathe, "I like you too, Yoongi." at last I already said it

"You what?" he asked with a smirk forming in his lips. My heart started to pump faster than the usual beat a while ago.

"I like you too, Yoongi" he smiled widely

"Thank god." I smiled back and he pulled me for a hug. Oh god, he might feel and hear my heart beating fast. I hugged him back and pulled away.

"I love this movie!" I jumped and looked at the five guys standing in front of us. And it all registered in my mind. What should I say to Jimin?

"I understand, Jeseul. If uou're happy then I'm happy too." Jimin said with a smile in his face.

"Thank you." Then I pulled him for a hug

I barely slept all because of what just happened last night. I'm surprised that Yoongi didn't kiss me and didn't do something that would extremely shock me. I didn't know that he even have a sweet side of him.

*DING*

Unknown: Good morning. Eat now :) This is Yoongi aka your soon to be boyfriend and my soon to be slave ;) Don't ask why I know your phone number (every one already knows your number). See you later at school.

I can't help but smile widely and blush. I locked my phone and did my finishing touches. I picked up my bag from the sofa and got going.

Min Yoongi

I came to school early so I can catch up with Jeseul and walk with her at the hallway. I sat down on the staircase and waited for her patiently.

After a while, a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled widely. I didn't know that she can be this clingy.

I looked at the owner of the pair of arms and frowned in disappointment. It's Hyunwook again. I quickly got up and took her arms off of my waist.

"What do you think you're doing?" I gave a look at her which made her pout. I wanna slap those lips of hers.

"I just gave you a hug, oppa." She said with puppy eyes

"Don't you ever call me that. Besides, you're older than me what are you saying?" I walked away but she grabbed onto the end of my shirt. I stopped and faced her with a disgusted look.

"Oppa why don't you notice me? I like you since then!" She whined gaining attention from the students passing by. I rolled my eyes.

"So? I don't care, Hyunwook noona." She stood up straight and looked at me with a serious face. I guess he was moved when I called her noona for the first time.

"Why are you so numb? I always give you attention but you just happen to ignore it." She frowned

"Are you done with your speech? Okay, thanks." I walked away again but this time she grabbed me by my collar and crashed her lips on mine forcely and roughly.

I widen my eyes in shock and pushed her away making her slam on the lockers. She groaned and cried while I looked around until I saw a familiar figure standing just across the building.

"Jeseul-ah." I walked near her.

"Yeah?" She said looking all fine after what she just saw. What did I just do?

Kim Jeseul

I opened the door of the entrance of the school. There he is standing with a girl, kissing each other. I bit my lip to stop and fight back the tears that are continuing on blurrying my vision. I can barely see already. I tried to stand still and straight but my legs kept on trembling.

"Jeseul-ah." He walked near me. I'll just pretend that I didn't mind everything that just happened.

"Yeah?" Good thing that my tears already faded away and my vision is clear now.

"I-I'm sorry.." He said and silence took over us for a second.

"Why are you saying sorry? I don't have the position to be mad or angry right?" I smiled and chuckled nervously

"Because you're mine, Jeseul." I looked up at him. I can't hide my feelings anymore. Tears started to stream down my cheeks and my neck.

I ran away from him and walked inside my classroom where the first period weill take over. My tears won't stop on falling. My heart hurts so bad and it just makes everything worst. Then my phone started to ring continuously. I took it out and it was all from Yoongi. I sighed, wiped my tears and unlocked it.

Swag Boy: I'm sorry. I didn't know that was coming. I don't even like her. Let's meet at break time and I'll explain, please.

Swag Boy: Please reply.

Swag Boy: I know you're not okay.

Swag Boy: I'll buy you food, Jeseul-ah. Just talk to me.

I sighed. I don't know what to think and reply anymore.

Jeseul: It's ok.

"What's the crying for?" I jumped from my seat and looked at the owner of that voice. His face looks unfamiliar but it looks decent and somehow cute.

I guess this is his first period too. I wiped my tears quickly with the end of my sweatshirt and sat up straight.

"Mianhe. Is this your seat?" I completely ignored what he asked a while ago and stood up, bowed at him and sat beside the seat I sat on which he already is sitting on.

"You shouldn't cry. You look unpleasant to look at. Kwon SoonYoung by the way." He smiled at me making me smile at him too.

"Much better"

And before we both knew it, the bell started to ring signaling that the class has started. He shot me a smile again before talking to his friend who already walked in.

--

A/N: AYEEE HOSHI MAH FLUFFY BB
Btw, I don't think I'm going to update tomorrow because I'll be busy asdfghjkl yah gurl is still a student and is keeping up with lots of shiet.
If you're reading this, please comment :--( idk if people are really reading this :(