First time

"Breathe in..

Breathe out.

Just relax...

Don't cry honey, i promise, i will come back.

I p-promise..."

I suddenly woke up.

That stupid memory. I want it to get out of my head but it's no use.

My dad never came back... after my mom died.

I was 5 years old when she died, i was also 5 when my dad left us, me and my brother, Dokyeom. Thank god that my aunt Yeon Mi is there for us. And she let us live with her here in Korea.

I was also 5 years old when we moved to korea.

Everything happened when i was 5 years old.

Urgh

Here i am again

I rushed to the bathroom and starting washing myself. Getting ready for school... the 2nd week of school

Ugh, here i am in this place again. I'm really tired. Yes. Really tired.

I have a friend, he's my best, best friend.

Because he was there when i lost everything.

He is Im Jaebum.
Park Seonmi, was also there when i lost everything.

I love them more than anything else in this world.
And.. My brother too.

I have arrived in the School, same faces, same personalities. As I enter the School, I saw Seonmi waiting for me, ugh, i love her so much.

"Seonmi!" I shouted her name.
"So.. it's the Second week of School!" she said. Seonmi is really diligent, she really loves to go to school. "Yay." i said sarcastically.

"Come on! You want to be a doctor, right?"

"I didn't say that I hate school." We giggled.

As we go to our classroom, chaos happened.

"Hey stop fighting! Stop it!" "No! She's a dumbass! She stole everything to me!" "No I didn't asshole! You're just jealous!"

"What the? What happened?" i was shocked.

Jaebum came and placed his arm to my shoulder, leaning towards me.
"Fighting over a boy. Crazy right?"

"Wow, I can't believe these kind of girls exist. Like, we're in High School now." Seonmi sighs. We just watched what the girls are doing, it's making me laugh.

"A whore! He loves me! Not you!"

"Oh well, there comes Teacher Kim." Jaebum whispered. "I can't believe this. I'm going to the restroom." Seonmi walked out. "Jiyoung, stay with Jaebum for a while." She added.

Jaebum's left arm is still on my shoulder. I can't believe this. This is the first time he did that.

Jaebum sighed. "Do you know who's the boy they're fighting for?"

"I.. don't really know. Do you?" I replied.

"I know. Everything." He smiled. I glared at him, "Tell me."

"Nope. I won't tell you." Jaebum coldly stared at me. "Don't glare at me like that, then I'll tell you everything." He added.

I laughed, fake laugh. "You've got to be kidding me JB. Fine, I'll not glare at you. Tell me now pleaaaasee"

He smiled, his eye-smile appeared, his cheeks, he's blushing. "Okay fine." He laughed.

"That girl over there is Ji Hae, and the other one is Mijin. The boy they're fighting over with is Jinyoung. Because, they both believed what Yugyeom told them, that Jinyoung likes one of them." He explained. "Did Yugyeom lied to those girls?" I asked.

"Yeah, Yugyeom lied. Luckily Jinyoung didn't -."

"Jiyeon!Jaebum!" Seonmi finally arrived, "I saw Jinyoung outside. He's on his way here."

"Yugyeom is doomed." Jaebum said.

"Everyone! Go to your classrooms now!" Teacher Kim shouted.

"Wait for Teacher Hong to come here. Stay in your seats!" Teacher Kim added.

"I can't believe this. It's the second week of school.." i sighed.

We went to our seats. Seonmi is my seat mate, and Jaebum is seated behind us, with my brother Dokyeom.

"Hey Jiyoung!" Dokyeom shouted.
"You don't have to shout!" I said.

"Let's have our dinner at Seonmi's place." Dokyeom added.

"Yep. I just missed you guys." Seonmi said.

"Teacher Hong is coming." Jaebum told us, he's scared.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

{a/n}

Hey guys! It's still the first chapter of the story.. yep! I know, it's a bit boring but i promise you all!! This is going to be a great story! Please continue! And thank you for reading ! So much love!! ❣️❣️❣️