Acceptance

"Stop joking around DK, this is not fucking funny!" Seonmi shouted and hit him.

"She has a cancer, for how many months." DK cried. "Fuck.. she has a cancer okay? Do you think I'll be joking that my own sister has a cancer?"

JB just stood up, feeling weak, he sat down on the floor, "You know, even we'll not last for a year, I still love her with all of my heart. No one else."

"I knew this was coming, the reason why she didn't went to your birthday, to your aunt's birthday... to your mom's death anniversary. She kept on coughing blood, I didn't tell you because she forced me to not to. I only told your aunt, she already knew too."

"Then I should've not scold her when I knew the both of you guys are dating for eight months.. I'm so immature, if she didn't got hit by the car things wouldn't be worse..." DK sobbed.

"DK, she loves you so much. But look how she hide the pain for the past few months. She's strong. She can fight this." JB smiled. "She can survive this."

-

The news spread over the school, silence happened. "Our Jiyoung..." Bambam shed a tear, Jinyoung caressed his back, "She can fight. She's strong." He said. Yugyeom agreed, "Our Jiyoungie is strong."

-

"Her health is too weak, we can expect that... she wouldn't make it to their graduation day. I'm sorry." The doctor continued, "We really tried our best, Miss Lee Yeonmi, we're sorry." Their auntie Yeonmi smiled, and wiped her tears, "It's okay."

"But we'll try our best. Its a 50/50." The doctor smiled.

Aunt Yeonmi walked to her sister's grave, "You'll be meeting her soon.."

-

Jiyoung went to the rooftop, "Hi JB." JB went closer to her, "Hey.. what are you doing here? You should go back, you have to rest more." JB held her hands.

"JB, I don't want to hurt you.. but you have to let go of me." Jiyoung smiled, "W-what??"

"If you'll love me for the rest of your life, you'll be alone for the rest of your life." Jiyoung held his hand. "N-no.. Jiyoung I can't! You can survive." JB cried, "Well, what if I don't?" Jiyoung said, "JB, do it for me. I can't see you like this, suffering." She continued.

"I love you." Jiyoung kissed JB's forehead.