Hide it

Today is a very special day for Jiyoung, it's her first day... not being single.

This is unbelievable. She get up from her bed and starts washing herself.

I need to look pretty today, I mean... i'm deadass ugly, why would someone like JB would fall in love with me, this is unbelievable.

She ate her breakfast and went to the school, leaving Dokyeom again.

She's feeling nervous, so nervous, It's her first day she doesn't know what to do. As she went near to the gates of the school, she saw JB, he looks like he's waiting for someone, Jiyoung turned back.

"Love!" JB shouted.

Shit. Jiyoung thought.

She turned around nervously, "Hahaha... heyyy loviee" her voice is shaking.

JB's eyes focused only to her.

I'm so lucky. JB thought.

"Can we uh," Jiyoung continued, "keep it a secret?"

JB looked confused.

"What secret?!" Dokyeom appeared. "Nothing! You look great!" Jiyoung smiled. I swear, this girl, is very terrible at lying. Thought JB.

"Hmm, something's fishy." Dokyeom said, "ya'll better not keep a secret from us."

"What?! Hahaha! We don't!" Jiyoung faked a smile. "Okay then. I'll go now." Dokyeom left.

"That was close!" Jiyoung smiled. "Please, You are very terrible at lying. Let me handle these kind of things first, okay love?" JB held Jiyoung's hands.

"Wow. Wow. Wow." They heard a voice called out. "My bestie is not single anymore, I'm proud." Seonmi smirked. "Wait, you knew? How?" JB said. "She told me everything. Duh I'm her bestfriend she loves me more, right?" Seonmi removed Jiyoung's hand to JB and held it.

"Uhm..." Jiyoung stutters

"See? She loves me more!" JB added.

"Shut up she haven't said a word yet." Seonmi snubbed at him. "What if DK knew about our relationship? I'll be dead as hell." Jiyoung sighed. "I think he'll love me." JB winked at her and Jiyoung smiled as her heart fluttered.

"About your rel-," Seonmi was cut off by the bell. "Oh well. Anyways, after class I have a lot of questions so be prepared! Bye bye!" Seonmi went away.

-

"Hey yow sis, I'm going to the computer shop with Mingyu so maybe I'll go home late okay?" DK hugged his little sister, "But wait! Who's gonna take care of me?? Seonmi will go to her family dinner..." Jiyoung lied, she did a fake pout. Suddenly JB appeared, "JB!" DK added, "JB will take care of you, scaredy-cat." DK rolled his eyes. "Bye!"

JB and Jiyoung had a high five, then JB pulled her waist and crashed his lips into hers. "J-JB not here!" Jiyoung giggled.

"Hmm, let's do it later." JB let go of her, leaving Jiyoung behind, "Hey! What do you mean??" Jiyoung shouted.

"Oh god no-," she then later realized. She jumped on JB from the back, still wearing the school uniform, JB held her thighs so she'll not fall. "You're so naughty." She whispered to her ear and giggled.

"Oh wait that sounded wrong-," she let go of JB and fixed her clothes. JB smirked at her.

"I'm so excited, I'm going your house tonight," JB let out a big smile.