Happy to see each other again. (Last Chapter)

It's been 10 months since Jiyoung was cancer free.

"Hey Jiji." Someone called out her name and kissed her cheek from behind, "Oh, Hi Jinyoung." Jiyoung held his arms.

Meanwhile, Seonmi felt depressed. She feel so sad, so broken for Jaebum. "Jiyoung.... you wasted such a good man." Seonmi sighed.

DK suddenly busted in to her room... their room. "Seonmi! JB is back!!" DK shrieked and hugged her. "W-what?!"

-

"Jiyoung?" Seonmi called her. "Hey Seonmi!" She replied.

"You and Jinyoung... are together?"
"Nope. But I kinda... you know.. have feelings I guess..."
"Jiyoung."
"Fine!... yes, we're dating."

"Jiyoung. JB is back." Seonmi hung up the call.

Jiyoung's smile disappears. "What's with the sad face?" Jinyoung asked, "ah, nothing. I'm going with Seonmi and DK tomorrow. Is it okay if I'll be with then first?"

"You don't wanna spend time with me Jiji??" Jinyoung raised his eyebrows. "DK is my brother and Seonmi is like my sister now. Please??" Jiyoung kissed Jinyoung's cheeks, then he nodded. "Fine." He sighed.

-

"Be safe Jiji." Jinyoung said as Jiyoung was about to get in the car.

"Why did you even dated him, Jiyoung." DK rolled his eyes. "I prefer JB."

Seonmi nodded, "Sorry Jiji, have to agree." Jiyoung stayed silent.

They went to their old school, since it's Saturday. "I miss those times." DK sighed. Jiyoung's heart clenched, she didn't realize, tears fell down from her face. "I... miss those times too." She said out of breath.

"Jiji, DK and I will have a walk then we'll see JB later okay?" Jiyoung nodded and Seonmi, DK walked away.

The first place she had on her mind, the rooftop.

Flashback
Jiyoung p.o.v

"Uhm, Jiyoung. I actually want to say something to you." He walked towards me. "What is it?" My heart is beating fast, i'm-

"We didn't have a chance to spend vacation together with Dokyeom and Seonmi, so.." he added,

"I think, you look prettier these days."

Oh god. I feel awkward.

"Oh, really? Is that so? Come on Jaebum." I said.

"Aren't you, surprised?" Jaebum said, and looked down.

"Very surprised." I murmured.

I ran away, fast.

"Hey Jiyoung what did you say? I said You look prettier these days!!!"

He shouted.

Present
Then she went to the park with the view of the city near the school, it was just few steps away.

Then she saw someone sitting on the barriers, the place is where JB confessed to her, and it was her first night.

Flashback
Jaebum walked towards Jiyoung, making Jiyoung's heart flutter like crazy.

"Jiyoung, i have something special to say to you." What JB said made Jiyoung nervous, to the point that her eyes are sweating XD

"I don't know if it's special to you, but for me it is." He smiled. Jiyoung was so speechless.

"I...."

"I like you Jiyoung."

Present
Jiyoung chuckled when she remembered JB's confession, she also remembered that she told him that night that she liked him first, they were best friends.

So, she went to that place.

But someone was standing there, she looked who was it.

"Love?!" JB's eyes shined, "Love... you made it.. I'm so happy for you.." As JB walked closer to her, "Did you find a new girl?" Jiyoung asked.

"Typical Jealous Jiyoung.. I couldn't find someone like you Jiyoung, you said that I could fine someone better than you, but I don't want that." JB hold her cheeks,

"I love you, just you. Just the way you are, I don't need someone better, I need someone who's right for me, and that's you." JB shed a tear.

Jiyoung cried and stepped back from him, "I'm so sorry JB.... I'm fucking sorry.." She whined.

"Im Jaebum.... I Loved You."

Jaebum sighed, "Jinyoung? He's the one?" He continued, "Hmm. Okay.."

"But oh well, I'm happy that we saw each other again." JB sighed. "Can we remain friends?" Jiyoung asked.

"But can I still remain loving you? Forever and always?" JB crashed his lips in to her's for the one last time.

"You loved me. That's fine. But I love you, forever and always."

———— the end. ————

Author's note:

Thank you for reading Loved You~ Hope that you enjoyed reading this!! I know... its a sad ending :(

I'm also currently working on a new fanfic, It's a Hyunjin, Jeongin and Lee Know fanfic.

And to those who also read Keep It A Secret, it's still ongoing!

That's it! Thank you!