~1~

Lauren's POV

I pull the suitcase into the elevator, pressing the button for the 6th floor. My name is Lauren Jauregui, and I just moved to Miami. I'm about to turn 18 on the 27th of June and I could finally be on my own. My parents kicked me out so I took a plane here to Miami and I am just starting life.

I start to tear up.

How am I gonna live alone?

What am I gonna do with my life?

The elevator hits the 5th floor, then finally the 6th.

I walk out looking to the left and right to find my room.

"Apartment 624." I say to myself.

It's a very large apartment building and I got a sweet deal on this place just in time.

I take my fragile shaking hands and put the key into the lock turning it to the left till I hear the click.

I walk in to find a small kitchen and living room with a balcony. There's a beautiful bedroom and one nice bathroom. 

I set my suitcase in the bedroom, and walk out on the balcony. I see my friend Kyle and he yells up to me.

"Get the rest of these boxes or do you want me to bring them up?"

"Bring them up!" I yell back.

For a split second a look at a coffee shop down the street to find an amazing and beautiful girl with a bright pink bow looking at me. I lock eyes with her.

"What apartment number?" He yells pulling me out of my trance.

"Uhh, 624," I yell still looking at her.

He brings the boxes up and hugs me goodbye.

"Come and visit home soon, I love you Lauren." 

"I love you Kyle." Kyle has been my best friend since we were born. And I flinch when I saw the reaction his face gave when I said 

"Kyle, I'm moving to Miami. I'm sorry, but mom and dad kicked me out."

It was so sad. I got depressed for a while.

He walks out, leaving me alone. All I can do is put my things up. I start by putting the clothes in the closet. I lay my shoes right next to my bed and put my under garments in the drawer. I put dishes and everything in the cabinets of the kitchen. All of my beauty products in the bathroom, with the towels and everything. Nothing is left to do and all I can do is just sit.

Sit alone in the darkness, in the silence and everything.

I realize what I forgot.

My guitar. Holy Crap.

"Jesus can I just get a break for once?"

I'll start looking for jobs tomorrow. Hopefully I'll find a good paying job, I need to pay rent and buy food. A few paintings couldn't hurt. 

I hear a knock on my door. I creepily walk over to open it.

It's that girl I saw at the coffee shop.

"Hello, I noticed you moved here!" She says in a chirpy voice.

Camila's POV~

"Uh, yes, I literally just got settled." She says shakily.

"Well I know you'll like Miami! If you need anything I work at the coffee shop right down the street!" I tell her.

I just had to see her up close. She's so beautiful and I think I'm in love.

"Thank you so much, there is one thing." She says.

"Oh you're welcome and what is it?"

"Is there any decent paying jobs here that I can maybe get interviewed for or something?" She asks.

"Oh I can get you a job at the coffee shop I own. I can pay you eleven dollars an hour." I say.

"No, only 10 is fine. 11 is little much for me."

"No, you just moved in take it! C'mon." I say begging her.

"Alright, but I'm gonna have to repay you. What do you want?" She says.

Okay Camila this is your shot you got this,

"You should take us to dinner. Y'know, try to be friends. Get to know each other a little bit." I have to choke out friend. I just want her so bad it's unexplainable.

"It's a deal." She says.