Chapter 10

****CAMERONS POV****

She was gone.

I walked back into the house and saw a note on the counter. I read it all word for word, over and over.

I had no way of contacting her. I didn't know where she was going in New York or what her phone number was. There was one thing I did know.

We were meant for each other. I knew it the second I laid eyes on her.

I had to find her.

(6 months later)

School was back in session and I dreaded it everyday. My grades had gone down because I wasn't focusing. I was thinking about Leah. Memories flooded my mind of the short time we had had together. I had taken care of Taylor and for that reason, I quit Magcon.

On Wednesday I got a text from Nash.

NASH: Hey bro u better come over, I gotta show you something

ME: alright dud be there in 5

When I pulled into Nash's driveway I could not believe what I saw.

It was Leah.

She was standing in Nash's driveway. I got out of my car as fast I could, tripping on the tire. Nice going Cam. I ran to her and she ran towards me. I picked her up and spun her around before gathering her into my arms. She was crying.

"I missed you so much," she whispered.

"I missed you too," I let go of her for a minute and wiped away the happy tears.

I was so happy to have her back. It's just that I had recently found out that...she had a boyfriend.