chapter 12

****CAMERONS POV****

I took pictures with some of the girls and signed some autographs.

Geeze, even when I quit Magcon they're all over me. Heh, guess that's what cha get for having devilishly handsome looks. Or nah.

When all the girls FINALLY left I drove back home. I got to my house and crawled in my bed wearing just my boxers.

I fell asleep watching basketball and I woke up to hear my phone ringing.

I rubbed my eyes. The contact was Leah's number so I sprung up and awake right away.

"Hey Leah," I said all happy.

"Hi Cam! You'll never guess who just got here!!"

I pretended to think. "Uhh Lady Gaga?"

She giggled. "No silly, Lucas! My boyfriend!"

Ya um after that I wasn't very happy anymore. "Oh Leah that's, that's great."

"Isn't it!" I could her them moving around on the phone. 'Lucas stop!' She giggled.

"Well I got a go Cam, but we all should hang out tomorrow!" She shrieked.

"Mmhh okay," I hung up

Ughhh why why why why. Why did HE have to come here. I flopped down on my bed.

I fell asleep again.

Wen I woke up which was around 10a.m. (It was a Saturday) I got dressed and walked to the gym.

I worked out for an hour and 1/2 the I decided I was gonna walk to Taco Bell for lunch. I got to Taco Bell and ate there before staring on my walk back home.

I was 1/2 way there when I saw some one really familiar in between two of the houses. No, there was two people there. I got a closer look. One was a girl and the other was...

Lucas.

I almost went over there and beat him up, but it refrained. Instead I got out my phone and took a picture of the two eating each others faces out.

I walked away a couple of steps and then called Leah.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, Leah um can you meet me at my house at uh 3:00?"

"Yeh, yeah!" I could hear a lot of people in the background so I knew she wasn't at home.

"Okay, see ya then," I hung up after that.

Oh god, how was I gonna tell her...