4

after the plane landed i went to get my luggage and i then saw my little bean so i ran to give him a hug and whispered in his ear "i'm so glad to be back officially " "me to BFF" he said screaming the last part i then turn around to see jojo and noodle head i ran up to jack and raped my legs around his hips and gave him a big kiss and whispered in his ear "i love you Avery" "that impossible seavey because  i love you more" he whispered back "awwwww this is to cute i need to video this!!" Jonah said taking his phone out from his pocket i then turned back to face jack and he got on one knee and said "lucy seavey will you be my girlfriend again?"  " HM..let me think.....UH YES!" i said and i didn't really care if people were staring because i was to happy to be back with jack and speaking of jack here is a pocture he posted..

UH YES!" i said and i didn't really care if people were staring because i was to happy to be back with jack and speaking of jack here is a pocture he posted

2000,000 comments 500,00,00 likes

Jackaverymusic: glad to call her mine again😍❤🔥

Photocreds📸: jonahmarais
Tagged: seaveylucy

Comments:

Jonahmarais: this was to cute❤

User1: ^^yup

Seaveydaniel: MY SHIP HAS SAILED AGAIN!❤

hater1: eww jack you could do so much better!

Itsmechloe: ^^your just jelly!😂😲

Seaveylucy: i love you❤

we then called a uber to the why don't we house to were everyone was. when we got there everyone ran to me and gave me a big group hug  "i love all of you guys" i say "BUT YOU LOVE ME MORE HAHAHAH IN YOUR FACES PEOPLE!" jack screams running around the living room "yup sure babe sure" i say laughing at him as he starts to pull funny faces and everyone causing them to laugh to. man i love this kid :)

today was a pretty long day and me and the girls were tired so we decided to go home so Jonah and jack drove us there "thanks guys cya tomorrow! " i say kissing jack on the cheek the getting out the care aspen does the same to Jonah an Megan says goodbye Hm..i wonder what happening with her and Daniel.

(next day) 

i woke up this morning by my alarm on my phone so i got up and took a shower then put on my outfit then did my hair and make up...

then i went down stairs to make breakfast for the girls because they were still sleeping because its freaking 6 in the morning so ya. then i decide to text my mom to see were she was 

lucy: hey momma are you on the plane yet?

mom: yup bubs i will be there in 7-8 hours so i will text you when i get to the airport!

lucy: ok mom love you!

mom: love you more

"MOMMMM I'M HERE!" I hear someone shout from my living room "again zach i'm not your mom!" i shout back "whatever but thanks for the breakfast!" he says grabbing a plate from the counter i playfully roll my eyes then turn back to making the pancakes then all of a sudden i hear Daniel storm in and zach runs upstairs "WERE IS HE!" Daniel shouts i point to upstairs and Daniel runs up stairs to find zach and i just carry on with the cooking "morning lulu" i hear a tired voice so i turn around to see a very sleepy Megan then following a sleepy aspen they then come sit down on the island in the kitchen and grab a plate of food "so what are we doing today?" i ask "well i have to go back home for a week my mom wants me to meet some family" aspen says "oh ok and you Megan?" "i'm gonna go stay with my family for a week and a bit!" Megan says

"aw your leaving me!" i say holding my heart fake crying "aw its ok you have the boys and parents are coming soon!" Megan says giving me a hug then going upstairs to get ready for her flight "don't worry bubs i will be back as soon as i can ok?" aspen says giving me a big hug "ok!" i say hugging her then letting her go get ready for her flight aswell then Daniel and zach run down stairs steal some bacon of the plate and say "BYE LULU CYA LATER!" then run out the door like weirdo's then i sit on the couch and watch Netflix until i get a text from my mom so curl up on the couch and watch river dale.

**********************************************************************************************

hell to my favorite nuggets in the whole world, i hope you enjoyed the first 4 chapters of this story and leave some suggestions on what i should add in the book and ya and i'm actully suppose to me doing my English homework but i wanted to write this chapter for you guys so yeah i better do that now so i'll see ya in the next chapter byeee!!!!

-Megan