22

Calling tina...

Lucy: hey Tina!

Christina: sup lulu

Lucy: you wanna have a girls day with Lily?

Christina: sure I'm on my way over now!

Lucy: great bring your pjs!

Call ended..

"Lily! " I shout "yes mommy?" Lily says running into the kitchen "wanna have a fun day with auntie christina?" I ask "yes!" Lily says "ok let's go to target to get some things!" I say so we head out and buy a load of snacks and things to make the headed back home and waited for Christina

I heard the booth bel so I went to the door to see who it was..

"JACK!" I yell running into his arms as he lifts me up spinning me around "hey baby" He says giving me a kiss "why as you here? Your support to b on tour" I say "it got cancelled" He says Christina wasn't comming for another few hours so I let him and Daniel in he said that the other boys were tired from their flights so they went home to rest "hey princess!" Jack says hugging lily "daddy!" She says hugging him "uncle daniel! " Lily says shouting as running to daniel "hey lily" He says hugging lily guys wanna order Chipotle?" Jake asked "sure" Me and daily a as lily nodes "princess go get changed into your pajamas" I say to lily "ok mommy" Jack paid and ordered the Chipotle while I was taking to Dani "thanks for paying babe" I was turning to jack "oh I didn't" He says smirking "what?!" Me and Daniel say in unison "yeah technically Daniel did, I used his credit card" Jack says "oh you little pervert" Daniel says and I laugh my ass off..