3

After texting everyone I felt sad but I had to Daniel isn't the same and I need to know why but not right now because I'm kinda on the plane already and yes you maybe thinking um Lucy didn't you forget about Bella already? um no i didn't actually before i went back to Portland i went to get Bella from Logan so that my mom could look after her while i was a collage. anyways as i said i'm on the plane and i know i known your probs thinking why did you have to leave everyone and brake up with Sam..well there was somethings that were wrong with Sam here let me tell you....

(flashback)

"oh hey Lucy so i was wondering if you would wanna go on a date tonight?" Sam asked "sorry cant i'm studying for a test tomorrow but maybe next time" i said "well you could study later and come with me" he says smirking "no Sam! this is important i said maybe next time alright" i said turning back to my text book "well to bad" he says then grabs my wrist leaving red marks and bruises and pulls me to his dorm room....

(end of flash back)

after that he did bad things and ye...i tried to brake up with him after that but then he said to give him a second chance and he wouldn't do anything like that never again and he wouldn't hurt me so i did and he changed and i still loved him but i don't know why he did things that i dint want and abused me trust me he did much more then and i was scared to tell anyone even my family and i couldn't tell Daniel because i didn't want him worry but also Love jack how could i not and when Daniel said that jack still loved me i felt joy and happiness inside of me but that when i realized

"i need to get off this plane!!!!!" i shouted "well mam your actually just in luck there is a storm on its way so we need to turn around and land" a lady said i new that i needed to go back to jack and everyone else and instead of going of i should have calmed Daniel down and asked him what was wrong so its time to make everything right...........

(GC)

Lucy: GUYS!!!!!

aspen: Lucy whatttt!!!!! GOD TELL ME YOUR BACK!

Daniel: LUCY COME BACK I'M SORRY!

jack: I NEED YOU PRINCESS

corbyn: I'M ON MY WAY TO COLLECT ME BESTIE FROM THE AIRPORT ALREADY!

Jonah: TAKE ME WITH YOU CORBYN!!!!

Zach: MOM COME HOME DAD IS CRYING!

lucy: 1) zach still not your mom 2) I'M COMING HOME! 3) I'M SORRY TO DANI!

Megan: YAY BESTIE IS COMING HOME!

i was glad that Daniel was sorry and i was to i cant wait to get our small fight over and done with but anyway i really miss Bella i mean i only saw her when i came to visit my mom and dad on the weekends sometimes but my mom just texted me so i better look at it.

mom: hey sweetie me and the other moms of the boys are coming to stay at wdw house we will be coming tomorrow at lunch around 1 and i'm going to bring Bella

lucy: ok mom! i cant wait to see you but don the boys know?

mom: yes honey they do so i will see you tomorrow love you

lucy: ok! love you to

OMG! nonononono that means i will meet jacks family nononono this is bad really bad i'm not ready and i know we aren't dating but still oh god.