11) Mother's Day

{Based on Season 3 Episode 12}

*Flashback in Dream*

*Telling Stiles the story of what happened the night his mother died*

Stiles POV:

Sheriff: You're right. There was a night eight years ago... the night your mom died. I was at the end of a shift, and a call came in. There had been a pile-up, and a young woman... she was a teenager, actually. She was trapped under an overturned car. We had to wait for the paramedics. We were never getting her out. But I was able to hold her hand. She knew she was going to die. But I just kept telling her, "no, no, listen. The paramedics are on their way." And then I remember, her hand suddenly gripped mine so tightly that I... I literally thought she was going to break the bones. And she looked me in the eye, and she said... "If you want to be with her, go, now." And I knew she was talking about your mom. But then that other part of my brain... the part that looks for clues, for fingerprints, for logical connections... that part told me that there is no way that this girl could possibly know about Claudia (Stiles Mom). And so I stayed. I stayed until the paramedics pulled her out. [Somber music] Until her heart stopped beating and they declared her dead. When I finally got to the hospital... I saw you sitting in the waiting room with your head in your hands because... You were with her when she died. But I wasn't. I wasn't with her because I didn't believe. I just did not believe.

*Flashback Ends*

Lydia's POV: Allison, Malia and I woke up early to make mom breakfast in bed as we wanted to surprise him. I started cooking while Allison and Malia started waking up the rest of the pack. Why does it take two well Jackson and Liam don't really like to be woken p by anyone but mom. Dad can't even get them up without help I have no idea why. The whole pack walks down except Liam and Jackson I look at Allison and Malia and they mouth one word at the same time that word being Mom. I just smiles and continues cooking breakfast.    

Allison's POV: Lydia, Malia and I woke up early to make mom breakfast in bed as we wanted to surprise him. Lydia started cooking while Malia and I started waking up the rest of the pack. Why does it take two well Jackson and Liam don't really like to be woken up by anyone but mom. Dad can't even get them up without help I have no idea why. I went to wake Liam while I sent Malia to deal with Jackson. It didn't take me long to get Liam awake but he didn't want to go down with the rest of the pack and went into mom and dad's room. The whole pack walks down except Liam and Jackson Lydia look at Malia and I and we mouth one word at the same time that word being Mom. Lydia just smiles and continues cooking breakfast.

Malia's POV: Lydia, Allison and I woke up early to make mom breakfast in bed as we wanted to surprise him. Lydia started cooking while Allison and I started waking up the rest of the pack. Why does it take two well Jackson and Liam don't really like to be woken up by anyone but mom. Dad can't even get them up without help I have no idea why. Allison went to wake Liam while she sent me to deal with Jackson. It took me a long time to get Jackson awake but he didn't want to go down with the rest of the pack and went into mom and dad's room. As he left I think he said something under his breath that even my supernatural hearing couldn't catch. The whole pack walks down except Liam and Jackson Lydia look at Allison and I and we mouth one word at the same time that word being Mom. Lydia just smiles and continues cooking breakfast. We all then go upstairs into mom and dad's room. Liam and Jackson wake back up and we all say in unison "Happy Mother's Day".