Chapter 1: Just a Normal Girl

Just a Normal Girl

It was a sunny day, I was in the front seat of the car,sitting next to my boyfriend, Drake, there was silence.

We just had a fight and he wasn't the type of guy to let something go.

He dropped me off at my driveway and waited until I was inside, to make sure I was safe, since everyone was gone; my Mom just left to Christchurch with my sister, Dylan,
to look at boarding schools that she might like to attend next year, she isn't a fan of boys...yet.

As for my little brother, Nathan, to be honest I have no idea where he is, and for my Dad....he was killed a few months ago. But let's not get into that right now.

Back to reality...I have to stop talking to myself.

I put in my PIN number, to open my door when I noticed it was already opened...but I thought to myself, it was probably nothing, someone might of just forgotten to close it properly.

I walked in and pushed the door shut so it clicked. I kicked off my shoes, and glanced outside, Drake waiting for the 'You can go now' sign.

I walk outside to tell him I'm fine and he nods in agreement. I run back inside and lock the door.

Drake backs his car out of the driveway and speeds off, down the road.

I smile (even when he's mad at me, he always makes sure I'm safe). Just when I was about to head into the kitchen, to feed my grumbling belly, I hear something like the sound of glass breaking? I open the door to the playroom and notice the door to the garage is open....I walk closer....then stop, I feel heat radiating across the back of my neck. I quickly turn around.