Chapter 4: Mystery Man

Mystery Man

I open my eyes to find myself in a cozy, dim-lighted room, with a fireplace in front of me, the fire blazing, candles placed all around the room-the fire dancing. I look closer at the fire and see a girl, a story being made out of the fire, I see her trying to tell me something and I can't hear her so I sit up and lean in a little closer.

The fire is so mesmerising, I can't look away, I watch as she glows brighter and brighter, then suddenly she transforms and the fire shows people dyeing, being drained by the girl whom looked so innocent at the start.
I jumped up frightened by what I had just seen "That'll be you soon, unless you control yourself and I can help you do that." Cres says walking in, out of the darkness. "Where the hell did you come from? Gosh you almost gave me a heart attack!" I growl. "Don't worry Ann, you're safe-" Cres gets cut off from a deafening scream. We both give each other a glance, that showed we were both thinking the same thing.
He passes me a hair clip, yes I know what you are thinking 'A hair clip?' (it's the one with the pin daggers, with poisin on the end from those chinese myths). "An emerald Kansaji?" "Shh!" Cres says in panic "Are you out of your mind, quiet down and yes it is."

I follow Cres close from behind, we sneak through the curtains into a victorian designed hallway with plenty of rooms ahead. Then hear a clatter in the room closest to us. "Come out, Come out wherever you are!" Cres says aloud in a playful voice and looks back at me and chuckles. "Hypocrite!" I murmur. "What did you do that for?" I ask him, my voice shaking. "Don't worry, It's nothing! See, I'll go inside, you can wait out here if you'd like." Cres steps into the room. I stare at the door, hoping what Cres says is true. "Ahh, help me!" Cres voice calling out to me, his hands clawing on the floor trying to get out but before i could pull him back out he gets dragged back in! "Crescent!!!!" I scream with all my might, my hands gripping the strands of my shimmering copper hair. "Bahahaha!" "What the, oh my god! That was not funny! I cannot believe you and for a second there I thought - never mind".

Im so angry at him, what an ass, who does that? "I'm sorry! It was just so temptimg, but there is someone I'd like you to meet." Cres starts to crack up again, whilst a boy walks out of the room, I can't see him very well since there wasn't any lights on but I could just make out his height, he was as tall as Crescent probably just as old as Cres....
(UNCOMPLETED) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------starting a new story since this ones pretty shitty and i hate it, hint: Zombies!!!!