Chapter 2: Cloaked Moon

Cloaked Moon

A young man in a black cloak standing right in front of me?! I scream "Who are you and why are you here?" He chuckles; his eyes covered by his shaggy, slick jet black hair, "I think you know why...Ann." He says in in a deep, kinda sexy voice while he smirks. My eyes widen... "How do you know my name? Who-" He puts his hand over my mouth. "Don't tell me you've forgotten about me-" I struggle to get his hand off of my mouth, then bit it since that's the only thing that I could think of doing, to get his cold hands of my mouth. "I don't know you!" I shout confused and puzzled. He whispers in my ear..."You really have forgotten about the kiss, near the waterfall...haven't you?" He says with a sad tone. My jaw touching the ground, my heart stopped beating for a minute. This can't be happening, it was a dream, it was, I know it was...wasn't it? I mean I was at least 17, 18 years old so it couldn't of happened! My eyes keeping contact with the ground, I was so surprised I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Explains why he looks so familiar though.
He said with a grin "Haha, why are you so scared? I won't bite....hard."
I was too shocked to ask why he was here because whenever I tried to speak my mind, all that came out was silence. A few minutes later after I had calmed down, he took my hand and placed it on the glass, on the window, immediately ice surrounded my hand and formed a shape of a heart...my eyes widen, looking up at what I had done...he's revealed my memories and I now know who he is! He is the guy from my dreams, but it wasn't a dream at all! It was all real, the kiss, being 17, the waterfall, I'm just in the wrong place...I'm not myself, I'm in someone else's body?! He then places his hand on top of mine and the ice heart shined an aura blue then suddenly my body heated up increasingly fast.