Chapter #6

Last Chapter:

Erza's POV

"It seems that the thing watching us is following Ms.Lucy around." Sebastian said out loud so that everyone could hear it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

I watch as the as the supernatural magic follows Lucy around, Ciel was looking at where I was looking at but I could tell that he was irritated because he can't tell who it is that it watching us. "Sebastian, do you know if there might be a reason why it is following me and not anyone else?" Lucy asked me.

I looked at her and said "They could know you, which would mean that they are from the same place you are or they are enemies and they have found a way to watch us from a distance."

She nods her head while saying "They can hear us correct?" I nod my head as she says "Do you know me?" I guess she was talking to the people controlling the supernatural magic.

I notice the supernatural magic move in a 'yes' movement, I then look at Lucy and say "It seems that they know you." Lucy had a shocked expression and so did Ciel, Lucy might have forgotten who those people were from the other dimension but Ciel and I have not.

"Sebastian, can you destroy that supernatural magic that they are using?" Ciel asks me, I look at him and say "Of course I can young master." He then stood up from his desk and said "Sebastian this is an order, destroy that supernatural magic. NOW!" I bow as my eyes glow and say "Yes master."

Lucy's POV

I then look at Ciel and said "Wait! Why destroy it?!" Ciel looked at me and said "It's to keep you safe." After he said that I heard something break, it sounded like glass. I then look at Sebastian to see glass all around him and myself but none of it had hit me.

"How is this keeping me safe?! I don't know anyone from where I am from!" I yelled at Ciel. He looked at the floor while saying "You did know them, you can't remember them because of someone you were fighting before you came to my dimension."

My eyes were wide, "So your telling me that you knew this and you didn't even try to help me remember any of it?!" I yelled at him again, I could tell that he was getting mad at me a little.

His eyes harden before saying "We did try to help you but every time we did, you would scream in pain and you would start to bleed from your mouth. Even after that you would pass out and then wake up the next day not remembering what I had tried to do."

I was crying now, "I'm sorry, I didn't know." I said to him as I looked at my feet in shame. I'm so selfish to think that maybe he had tried but I just forgot about it. Never have I had a fight with Ciel or Sebastian before. Now I feel like an idiot for saying all of that stuff to him, I then looked up at him and said "I'll go to my room."

I then got up and left the room before either of them could say anything, by the time I reached my room, I felt like I should have stayed behind with them. I feel like something bad is about to happen if I enter my bedroom but I entered anyway.

I then shut the door behind me and quickly changed into my nightgown, after that I made my way to my bed and pulled the covers up. I then got into bed and blew out the candle in my room that was giving me light and went to sleep not noticing the bright red eyes watching me as I fell asleep.

The minute my eyes closed I thought I had heard footsteps in my room but I brushed it off until I heard a creak from a board in my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Note -

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!