Chapter #31

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

I then looked back at Alois's manor saying in a low voice, "Keep an eye on them, Alois is up to something and I feel that it isn't something that will keep us safe.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lucy’s POV

After I was done eating breakfast with Ciel, I made my way back to the library to read a book. I don’t really know what I am going to read today but I know that I want something that is supernatural.

When I got to the library, it was quiet like normal. I then started to look for book to book looking for something interesting. I sighed as nothing caught my eye, I then sat in one of the chairs thinking about what else I could do.

But nothing was coming to mind, it was so boring to stay here the whole time. I guess that I was too busy thinking because I didn’t see Sebastian walk in and greet me.

“Hello Sebastian.” I say to him, he gives me a smile saying “Hello Lucy, is something the matter?” I then look out the window saying “I am just bored, there just isn’t much to do around here.”

Sebastian then said “Well, you can go see if the young master would like to play a game of chess. He did say you could play a round today, did he not?” I then give him a smile saying “I’m not in the mood to play chess right now.”

Sebastian then said “Lucy, what is really bothering you so much?” I looked at him saying “I just want to get out more, I understand that Alois is after me and that you guys are busy but stay here every day is just boring me.”

“I can see if the young master is busy later and if he is not, then maybe we can go into town and find something to do.” Sebastian says, I give him a big smile saying “That would be great Sebastian! Thank you!”

Sebastian nodded his head and went back to cleaning the library while I just sat there in a chair looking out the window with far away eyes.

I think was sitting in that same chair for about 30 minutes or so because when I looked at the clock it was a little later in the day but not too late. Why can’t there be something fun to do in the manor?

I mean chess is great and all but it gets boring after a while and so does reading a book but I will never say that to anyone aloud.

Sebastian’s POV

When I had finished cleaning the library, I saw the Lucy had this odd far away look in her eyes. What was she thinking about? I watched her for about another minute before leaving to go prepare the young master some tea.

But Lucy is correct in saying that the manor is boring, well it is not always boring but I believe on what day it is in the manor or how one views it. I am just happy that there are no messes for me to clean up yet.

That was when I heard a crash come from the kitchen, never mind, I spoke too soon. I enter the kitchen to see broken plates and over cooked food, why?!

I then looked at Bardroy, “What happened to the food?” Bardroy put his hands behind his head saying “I tried cookin’ it but I think that I left it in for too long.” I sighed and then looked at Mey-rin saying “And what happened to the dishes?”

She pushed up her glasses saying “The floor was a little slippery, yes it is!” I sighed once more saying “Go do other things, I shall fix this up.” Both of them then left the room as I started to fix up the mess that was mad.

When I finished cleaning, it was almost time for the young master to have his tea. I got it prepared before making my way upstairs and to his study. Once there I knocked on the door and waited for him to say that I could enter.

“Come in.” I heard him say through the door, I opened the door and walked inside with the cart in front of me. I then closed the door and gave the young master his tea. “Thank you Sebastian.” he says to me.

I nod my head before saying “Young master, Ms. Lucy would like to go to town today to find something to do.” I watch as the young master stops writing and looks at me before saying “What about a game of chess?”

“Ms. Lucy said she did not feel like playing today, she seems to feel trapped in the manor.” I tell him honestly, he nods his head saying “Tell her we can go out after lunch is over.”

I nod my head saying “Of course young master.” I then take the cart and return it to the kitchen before going to go find Lucy and tell her the news about going into town.