Chapter #15

Last Chapter:

Canterbury's POV

I wonder if they knew that we saw both of them leave? But that red haired girl was really pretty and her soul smelt so fine, everyone else that came with her too have fine smelling souls as well.

Well everyone's soul smells fine but that pink haired person, his soul smells funny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

The younger master and Lucy were eating their breakfast when I heard a knock at the front door, I bowed to my younger master and left the door. Once I got to the front door I heard someone say "Are you sure this is the manor that Happy and Carla were talking about?"

The voice sounded like a male, then another voice said "Yes, can't you feel Lucy's magically energy coming from inside?" That voice sounded female, I then opened the door to see a man with blue hair and black eyes and a women with red hair and black eyes.

"Can I help you?" I asked them, the female looked at me and said "Your name is Sebastian, right?" I nodded my head and so she continued on by saying "Great, we are from the same world as Lucy. We would like to see her if we could."

I blinked at her and said "Come in, I shall get the young master." I then stepped aside for them so that they could walk inside, once they were in I closed the door and said "Please stay here while I go get the young master."

The female nodded her head and started to talk to her male friend, I walked off to get my young master. I walk into the dinning room to see only the young master, Lucy must have went somewhere real quick her food is only half finished.

I then look at my young master and say "Some people from Lucy's world have come to visit young master, they have asked to see you in person." He looks at me and says "Very well, lead me to them."

Lucy then walks into the room and says "Where are you going?" The young master gives her a light smile and says "I have some people to see real quick, I'll meet you in my study for another game of chess once I am done."

Lucy nods her head and walks back over to her plate to finish eating while the young master and I leave the room.

Ciel's POV

As I walk into the entrance hall, I see a male with no shirt on and a female yelling at him to put on a shirt, these people are not who I was expecting to show up at my front door.

I then open my mouth and say "You asked to see me about Lucy." The female then looked at me and said "Yes, my name is Erza Scarlet and that over there is Gray Fullbuster. We were wondering if we could see Lucy, we would like to see how she is doing."

I looked at her straight in the eye and said "Nice to meet you, but I'm afraid I can not let you see Lucy." Erza seems very angry at my answer and says "Why not?" I sighed and said "I'm afraid of what might happen to her if she sees you."

Then the male named Gray says "What does that mean?" I look at him and said "When I tried to bring back her memories, she started to bleed from her ears, nose, and mouth. She also started screaming at how much her head was hurting, I don't want to see that again and nor do I want to put her through that pain again either."

Both of them seemed shocked by my answer and Gray said "What about her spirits?" I then said "They don't remember anything either, well minus the one named Loke. But he and I made a deal that we would never tell her about where she came from or try to make her remember after what happened. Also you can not see Loke either."

"If Loke knows what is going on then we should be able to speak to him!" Erza yells at me, I glare at her and say "He has to stay inside of his realm for a whole month at a time to keep his memory from going away, so he can't speak to you."

Neither of them spoke as footsteps came closer to us, I turn around to see Lucy walk towards us in her outfit. (Look at Chapter #13 for what the outfit looks like if you don't remember) She looked at me and said " Ciel is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine Lucy, head upstairs. I'll be joining you in a moment." I said to her, She nodded her head and was about to look at Erza and Gray when Sebastian got in front of her and said "Lucy, let's go upstairs shall we. The young master is just finishing up so you might want to get everything ready so that you can beat him this time."

Lucy smiles and him and takes his arm while saying "I practice all week for this moment, I even have a whole plan set up. I have a feeling that I'm going to win this time!" I see Sebastian smile at her and say "Wonderful, I look forward to watching the match."

Once they were out of rang, I look at Erza and Gray while saying "You can see that she happy here, I would never harm her or let her fall into the hands of someone who would hurt her. Now that you have seen her, go back to where were staying before you found this manor."

I then started to walk away as Erza said "We're staying with Alois if you want to speak to us about Lucy. But just know we are not leaving without her." I look at her and say "Then that makes you just like Alois, leave my manor."

I watched them leave and once the door closed, I walked to my study to see Lucy waiting for me. I have a feeling that I might actually lose this game.