Chapter #48

Last Chapter:

Claude's POV

I then get into the couches seat and I start to head to the Phantomhive Manor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

Sebastian then looked at me as if waiting for what he wanted me to do, so I said "Can you break the pentagram?" I watched as Sebastian looked at the pentagram as if he was thinking about the answer to my question.

"I'm sorry Young Master but I don't believe that I can get rid of the pentagram. I don't understand this pentagram at all; I think this is because it comes from Lucy's world." Sebastian said to me.

I clenched my fist at what I was hearing from Sebastian; why now of all times did she have to get her memory back?!

But then Lucy's scream pulled me out of my thoughts and both, Sebastian and I looked at her. I quickly ran over to her and held her down a little because she was moving so much.

After she stopped screaming, I moved my hands off of her shoulders and just as I was about to say something; there was a knock at the front door.

"Sebastian go see who that is and if it's nothing important ask them to leave." I told him, he nodded his head and in the blink of an eye was gone.

Once he as gone, I looked done at Lucy to see her tossing and turning in the bed but she wasn't screaming so that calmed me down a little bit.

I sighed and moved some of her blonde hair out of her face so I could see her, I then moved my hand out of the way of her face and looked at Loke saying "How are you doing?"

He gave me a smile that was full of pain as he said "I'm doing better than Lucy but that might be do to me keeping most of my memories."

I nod my head but was then cut off by an annoying voice yelling, "Ciel!" I quickly looked at the door to my room and just then the door slammed open to show, "Alois." I said in a cold voice.

Alois's POV

Once we pulled up to Ciel's manor; Claude opened up my carriage door and helped me out. After that I walked up to the door with Claude behind me and knocked on it.

It didn't take long for the door to open to show Sebastian and although he looked calm, his eyes showed that he was a little worried about something.

"We are here to see..." I started to say but Sebastian glared at us and slammed the door in my face. My eye twitched as I said "Open up the door Sebastian!" By now I was kicking the door waiting for it to open again.

The door was then swung open again and it showed Sebastian once more but before he could say anything I slipped under his arm and ran up the stairs.

I could heard him running after me as I was about to make it to Ciel's room but once I was close enough I yelled "Ciel!"

I then slammed his bedroom door open to see a worried but irritated Ciel, a Lucy that is in pain, and finally, Loke who is holding onto the wall in pain.

What is going on in here? Did something happen? Wait, does this have something to do why or how Natsu disappeared into that pitch black hole?