Chapter 7

(Fluttershy POV)

I stared at her. I had to put on my I'm innocent face because her magenta eyes burned through me. I knew hurting Applejack would also be hurting Dashie but I had to, it's Pinkie Pie's fault, not mine. I mean yeah I did push her over the cliff, but I had warned that cupcake whore to stay away. I kept looking at her with my teal eyes. She sighed angrily.

"What the living fuck is Pinkie talking about Shy? Huh? Cuz I would like to know what the fuck happened to make my best friend to forget my existence!" She screamed at me. I flinched. Dash never usually yelled at me. So I did tge only thing to help, I cried. "Rainbow Dash I don't know what she's talking about, AJ tripped and I tried to catch her but it was to late" I whispered-cried. Her gaze shot through me like a million bullets pricing through me one by one. Then I heard painfully. "No. You. Are. Lying." I looked up sobbing. "No I'm not Dashie, why would I do that" I yelled. Dash shrugged her shoulders coldly to me. "I dont know Shy, tell me, why would you" She spat.

"It was b-because of m-me" I quite vocie spoke out. Me and Rainbow turned around in surprise. There stood Pinkie, tear stains and mascara on her creamy white cheeks.

(Pinkie POV)

I stood there ready to tell Dashie the truth, because I was sick of Fluttershy's lies. I looked up into Dashies eyes, they looked hurt. "What do you mean you Pinks" Spoke Rainbow. I shook my head. "It started when I came to tell you something, she answered the door and talked to me, she said if I didnt stay away form you she'd hurt her" I breathed in. "Thats why I tried to get away from you today" I said. I saw Dashie shake. "You pushed her" She said turning to Fluttershy, who looked nervous. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" She screamed. She ran up to Fluttershy slapping her in the face. Fluttershy screamed, hot tears pooled from her now regretful eyes. "Im sorry Rainbow Dash please stop" She said crying harder. But Dashie wouldn't stop. When I thought she had enough I put a hand on her shoulder making her stop.

Fluttershy was passed out. Rainbow Dash just sat on the floor and cried. I hugged her. I pulled back.

"Dashie?" I asked. Her head lifted up with all the strength she had left. "Yes Pinkie" She whispered.

I leaned closer. "What I wanted to tell you when I came to the cottage is that" I breathed in, here it goes. "That I love you Dashie" And with that I leaned in closer, locking our lips.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Here you go. What you think???

♡♥Happy Mother's Day♥♡

lol I wish someone could draw fanart or make a video of one of my storys.....but I dont know who cold I could make it my cover pic! do if you want send it to me.